Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third and final (hopefully) newbie problem - Scale.
The Shanus Offline

Threads: 15
Third and final (hopefully) newbie problem - Scale.

Alright, I decided to make a new thread about this because I don't know if the bump in the last thread actually worked. The problem I'm now facing is that I created walls of 0 "Z" scale - which is the thickness. This was to flatten them so no curve appeared at the bottom. Inevitable, this left me with walls which I could not select after deselecting them, and so they are now in the way. Is there anyway I can select/remove these walls?

Thanks

[Image: theshanusyoutube.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2012, 05:54 PM by The Shanus.)
06-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Third and final (hopefully) newbie problem - Scale.

If you have just placed them, then you can select them again by hitting Ctrl + Z. Otherwise try selecting multiple objects, then while holding shift, deselecting those object that should not be deleted

Trying is the first step to success.
06-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79

In the Menu Bar, their is one to do a "Find Object". You can try to manually find it in their. (Keep pressing the Focus button until it selects the one you want.)
06-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(06-19-2012, 05:36 PM)theshanus Wrote: Alright, I decided to make a new thread about this because I don't know if the bump in the last thread actually worked. The problem I'm now facing is that I created walls of 0 "Z" scale - which is the thickness. This was to flatten them so no curve appeared at the bottom. Inevitable, this left me with walls which I could not select after deselecting them, and so they are now in the way. Is there anyway I can select/remove these walls?

Thanks
Click Edit and go to Find Objects
06-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Find
The Shanus Offline

Threads: 15

(06-19-2012, 05:45 PM)beecake Wrote: If you have just placed them, then you can select them again by hitting Ctrl + Z. Otherwise try selecting multiple objects, then while holding shift, deselecting those object that should not be deleted
I guess I should have thought of deselecting after I selected multiple objects.. Thanks! +1 for common sense.

(06-19-2012, 05:45 PM)Rapture Wrote: In the Menu Bar, their is one to do a "Find Object". You can try to manually find it in their. (Keep pressing the Focus button until it selects the one you want.)
I knew there would be something like this eluding me. That's what I get for being new to this! Thanks. +1

(06-19-2012, 05:46 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 05:36 PM)theshanus Wrote: Alright, I decided to make a new thread about this because I don't know if the bump in the last thread actually worked. The problem I'm now facing is that I created walls of 0 "Z" scale - which is the thickness. This was to flatten them so no curve appeared at the bottom. Inevitable, this left me with walls which I could not select after deselecting them, and so they are now in the way. Is there anyway I can select/remove these walls?

Thanks
Click Edit and go to Find Objects
And to you good sir, thanks. +1

[Image: theshanusyoutube.jpg]
06-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Find