Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse-Over Text?
Cetex1337 Offline

Threads: 7
Mouse-Over Text?

Hey guys, i'm looking for a script where the player holds his/her mouse over for exmample a door or a sign, and then it shows a specific text?

For exmaple: Player A holds his cursor over a door, then a text appears with "To the Libary".
06-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: Mouse-Over Text?

Their is a Area called "Sign" I believe.
06-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Find
Zjurc Offline

Threads: 8

for the door text you need to go to extra_english.lang and modify the door names there

for other objects you put a sign area over them, and in the sign area properties you enter your Custom CATEGORY and Custom Entry. And then you insert that info and your desired text in extra_english.lang and everything works.
06-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Find
SilentHideButFine Offline

Threads: 38

(06-19-2012, 05:55 PM)Cetex1337 Wrote: Hey guys, i'm looking for a script where the player holds his/her mouse over for exmample a door or a sign, and then it shows a specific text?

For exmaple: Player A holds his cursor over a door, then a text appears with "To the Libary".

Hmm make a sign on the side then make a Sign area on it and typ in "Signs" on cata and "Libary" on entry
then take this to your lang
<CATEGORY Name="Signs">
<Entry Name=" Libary">Cell Area III</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

If it work a +rep would never hurt Smile

[url= http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic [/url] ,HOSPITAL OF HORROR MOD
06-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Find