Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Level 9 lagging problem- tried everything
iverrya Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Level 9 lagging problem- tried everything

Hello,

I have been experiencing the same extreme lagging problem that it seems, after browsing this forum, others have been having. It is only on level 9, rest of the game is fine. It starts as soon as you wake up.

I have tried, per the other threads on this subject: installing the patch and loading level 9 directly. Neither has worked. Is there anything else that I might try?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
10-30-2008, 07:22 AM
Find
iverrya Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Level 9 lagging problem- tried everything

Is their any further advice from any of the developers of the game who are on the forum (Jens, etc.)? I really would like to finish this great game, but with a 1fps rate on the final level it is simply unplayable. There must be something else I can do, as I have tried a different save game, turning down all the graphic settings, resolution, in addition to the patch and loading level 9 directly.

Thanks.
11-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

I don't have much experience about technic, but i try. Have you updated your drivers, and what graphic card do you have. That's least what i can ask.
11-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

ummmm, have you got the latest patch?

Not an image
11-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Find