Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Hangover Of The Damned - Part 1 (Wants testers)
The Shanus Offline

Threads: 15
Hangover Of The Damned - Part 1 (Wants testers)

Hey guys,

Didn't know exactly where to post this, but I would like people to please test my CS so far, so I can gather opinions and fix it up. The obvious things that are wrong, no need stating them, as they will be fixed before I release it. Other such things that you feel should be different, please let me know what you think. This is my first CS, and it's not going to be a very long one. At that, I wish you to enjoy it, and pray it may scare the heebiejeebies out of you!

Description: You awake... Last night you drank... You drank because your wife left you. She had slept with another man. You drank, you remember nothing but the fact that you drank. And the rage.. the burning rage. Who knows what you could have done in that state? You have no recollection...

http://www.mediafire.com/?o64abu7lnezju

Just copy the entire Tester folder to your customstories folder.

I'm asking for this, as I know this community to be very helpful, and I know it will only benefit me and the story, and make it more enjoyable for all who play it upon release.

Should take no more than 5-10mins

[Image: theshanusyoutube.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 05:46 PM by The Shanus.)
06-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Find