Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Just finished!
RayMarden Offline

Threads: 4
Just finished!

Other than the digital delivery issues -_-, I wanted to say this game was a real blast to play. Definitely a lot better than the previous game was. The act of removing combat really heightens the gameplay. No longer can I exploit some vertical area or geometry and slowly kill off anything I need to. RRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNN Smile

Meanwhile, what extras are there? Unless you judge play time and saves, I got "everything" listed. Thus far, I've used the code to activate schmup.exe and to run the supersecret.exe.

As for that...
Spoiler below!
With all humor and compassion, keep your day job, Thomas! It looks a lot better when animated in the 3D. Tee hee. Tongue

Meanwhile, it's REALLY cool that you gave us all this stuff to look at. Just that you gave us this stuff and so much of it - you guys rock! Heck, you even though of us widescreen users!

Even if things are a little rough, let us know what you are all working on next as soon as possible. I really like the "realistic" approach to gameplay and puzzles that, on the whole, make sense. (Yes, I'm looking at you, adventure gaming market!)

I hope its something different for the next release(s), though I would like to see an eventual return to Penumbra. Maybe just to "finish" things?

Anyway, thanks again. Great, fun game and a steal and its selling price.
02-14-2008, 06:34 AM
Find
lowenz Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Just finished!

Finished me too Big Grin

I hope a release of Penumbra Overture and Black Plague joined in ONE only game with all engine/graphics/sounds upgrade of Black Plague, it would be a must-have for every gamer!

Spoiler below!
There's only one thing i cannot understand: why put in game a VERY UNREALISTIC head in cryostasis for the eye quest and not a scalpel in the inner part of infirmary for take the eye of computer room's scientist? (He has got an human eye! Maybe we can kill "it" with some electric incident - see the exposed cables running in computer room - when he is locked and then take the eye with the scalpel)
02-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Website Find
Lockheed Offline

Threads: 2

Recommend you only read the spoiler below if you have unlocked supersecret.exe :

Spoiler below!
A thought that occurred to me after the video in supersecret.exe, where we see Thomas doing a vid to model the movements of the Zombies - Since you can't kill the zombies/infected in the game, this makes me wonder... is Thomas invincible?? Tongue
02-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Find
Scale Offline

Threads: 0

Spoiler below!
What im wondering for you who got the password, Does it say congrats you unlocked some secret stuff?

Becuase i was checking some of the code and i could see secretfound if which would displays that text, and another with the password.

So either its the same thing or something else Tongue Yes i know i suck i had to cheat to get the password XD 8/10 19/20
02-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Find