Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem X: Glitch Help
procye Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Exclamation  Problem X: Glitch Help

I can start the game and play it just fine- up until a point. In the beginning-ish of the game, you can pick up a note that initiates the little cut-scene where you move over to the blue light that is the orb.

My problem is that once this cut-scene starts, I can't move, and I don't get a blue light at all; the screen just stays black. The game has not frozen; I can press ESC and bring up the menu, and I can hear the audio from the room with the note.

If I can just skip the note without that having any signifcance for my gameplay experience, I guess that's good. I'm just one of those 100% completion people.

* I've updated all my drivers and tried running the game on low graphic settings, I've also tried reinstalling it.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Laptop: Acer Aspire 5745

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 51.85 KB / Downloads: 80)
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2012, 02:26 AM by procye.)
06-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Problem X: Glitch Help

How long do you wait after the cut scene starts before exiting the game? The screen does stay black while Daniel talks for quite a while before the orb appears (21 seconds to be exact). Do the subtitles appear on your screen (assuming you have them turned on in the options menu)?

I rate it 3 memes.
06-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Find
procye Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Problem X: Glitch Help

(06-28-2012, 10:38 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: How long do you wait after the cut scene starts before exiting the game? The screen does stay black while Daniel talks for quite a while before the orb appears (21 seconds to be exact). Do the subtitles appear on your screen (assuming you have them turned on in the options menu)?
I waited a good 5 minutes or so. Certainly longer than 21 seconds. The screen does stay black while Daniel talks, but the subtitles are there.
06-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Find