Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording Amnesia on Mac
deadphish755 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Recording Amnesia on Mac

So i have been trying to record amnesia on my 15 inch macbook pro using quicktime screen capture program. the only problem is that the screen capture is not capturing what is actually on my screen. no matter how much i turn up the brightness on the game when i go to the playback on the video recording the brightness is really low on the game and you can't see anything. With every other game it works fine but for amnesia the brightness is so low regardless of how i view it while im playing. Does anyone know how to fix this?
- Thanx
07-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Find
deadphish755 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Question  Recording Amnesia on Mac

So i have been trying to record amnesia on my 15 inch macbook pro using quicktime screen capture program. the only problem is that the screen capture is not capturing what is actually on my screen. no matter how much i turn up the brightness on the game when i go to the playback on the video recording the brightness is really low on the game and you can't see anything. With every other game it works fine but for amnesia the brightness is so low regardless of how i view it while im playing. Does anyone know how to fix this?
- Thanx
07-02-2012, 07:01 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Recording Amnesia on Mac

Have you tried to record a short bit and then tweak the video afterwards to see if the quality is good enough?
07-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Website Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Sorry, I never used a mac so I can't offer any real advice here, but - just a crazy idea Wink Have you tried setting the screen brightness outside of the game? Like, in your graphic card settings or whatever the mac equivalent of that is?

If nothing else helps you might also be able to easlily change the brightness of the video afterwards using free video editing software like VirtualDub. Google tells me a similar program for Mac would be AviDemux, but you probably know that better than me Wink
07-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Find
General Gregsworth Offline

Threads: 1

(07-02-2012, 07:00 AM)deadphish755 Wrote: So i have been trying to record amnesia on my 15 inch macbook pro
Good to know!

[Image: 132.png]

Developer of Amnesia - Curse of the Ancients
07-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Website Find
Demondays1 Offline

Threads: 7

Try screenflow or something.

Intel HD Lag fix: tiny.cc/pyv1gw
07-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Find