Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Just my luck.....
Dr.Rumstain Offline

Threads: 12
Just my luck.....

Well guess whose job it is to document all the crap in a house
where a man was found dead, just take a wild guess………….you figure it out yet, if
not, god help you. Yes, I am Property Inventory Clerk, or what-ever the fancy
name for it is now. Yes, it is not the best job ever but it pays.

But, that’s not what I’m here for, I want to talk about this
place I'm going to. I can tell you, I’m not a superstitious man, but it looks….off, to say
the least. It has a strange feel too, when I first saw the place, it just had a
strange feeling to it, I can’t explain it but……the air felt much colder when I
was near it. It also does not help that
I knew the man that died there, well sort of knew, I didn’t know him
personally, he and I worked for the same lawyer (the same lawyer that we both pay to
do our legal work, it is like some sort of paradox!) His name was Alexander
Zodiac, he and I met on a few occasions. Last time I met him, he seemed
slightly tired, maybe didn’t get enough sleep. That was about 2 weeks before
his death, and his death was a week ago.

Even his death was strange, he was found on the floor in his
basement, next to a beam, covered in chains, with scratches all over his body (most
likely a masochist, chocked to hard maybe), well if
that isn’t some creepy shit, I don’t know what is, and this is real life may I remind you, not some crap you can find in a Hollywood flick.

I know I should be used to this, I go to dead people’s
homes all the time but it’s always different when you know the guy, even just a
bit. I would not usually ask for this but I would like your guy’s input, it
would make me feel better about this. I’ll come back and talk about the job after
I’m done.

Bye, for now.

Here lies a man who did no good,
and if he lived,
he never would.
When he is gone or how he fairs,
nobody knows and nobody cares.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012, 09:13 PM by Dr.Rumstain.)
07-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Just my luck.....

After reading this and looking at your signature, i lol'd

Hi.
07-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Website Find
Dr.Rumstain Offline

Threads: 12

(07-06-2012, 09:15 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: After reading this and looking at your signature, i lol'd
Yeah, I use that as my comeback to all the rage on video games like TF2...........it is kinda funny, know that I think of it, still, I'm not looking forward to this.

Here lies a man who did no good,
and if he lived,
he never would.
When he is gone or how he fairs,
nobody knows and nobody cares.
07-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Sounds like something you would see in a Hollywood movie though. I don't know if you're depressed or scared, but I say either way, don't let it get to you too hard. I'm a believer in paranormal, call me crazy but skepticals are the crazy ones in opinion... >> I've had stuff happen to me before and it still haunts me like it happened yesterday.

If you're scared of the paranormal, try not to give your attention to your surroundings too much. Just try to remain calm, do your job, and get out as soon as you can. I would try not to have something "follow you home", you know? If you don't pay any attention to it, you may have a better shot at coming back home alone. But if you're a crazy guy like myself, you could always do some extra-curricular "investigations" and show us if you got anything. I'm always interested in that stuff.

But again, for your safety, try not to provoke anything... It could save ya. And I'm sorry you lost someone. Been there before too, but hey, time heals all wounds =]
07-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

I would suggest making friends or having more fun, you know what i'm saying? Try to make every single downside a positive, try to make everything as positive as possible. Don't let the job cast a shadow on you that will make you insane.

Hi.
07-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(07-06-2012, 10:13 PM)Statyk Wrote: call me crazy but skepticals are the crazy ones in opinion...
Statyk... first of all you just called me crazy indirectly... second you actually believe in paranormal? i do belive that weird shit can happen... but cam'on... you really think that you can photograph the dead or that you can speak whit them? Just the photos have numerous way to be done and if I really wish to I could do them myself!

Paranormal is just shenanigans... its like da big foot, da loch ness monster and da Michal Bay... the mystical creature that is able to turn something cute like the care bears into mindless war monsters that shoot explosive rainbows out of their assholes.

yeah... hmmm... bey
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2012, 01:33 AM by Danny Boy.)
07-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Website Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(07-07-2012, 01:33 AM)Danarogon Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 10:13 PM)Statyk Wrote: call me crazy but skepticals are the crazy ones in opinion...
Statyk... first of all you just called me crazy indirectly... second you actually believe in paranormal? i do belive that weird shit can happen... but cam'on... you really think that you can photograph the dead or that you can speak whit them? Just the photos have numerous way to be done and if I really wish to I could do them myself!

Paranormal is just shenanigans... its like da big foot, da loch ness monster and da Michal Bay... the mystical creature that is able to turn something cute like the care bears into mindless war monsters that shoot explosive rainbows out of their assholes.

yeah... hmmm... bey
I absolutely refuse to believe in the supernatural.
However, some recent events have caused me a great amount of confusion.
My roommate, about a few weeks ago, would get "attacked" in her sleep.
Whenever she fell asleep, she would start breathing heavy, then she would start convulsing. She'd wake up screaming, and there would be cuts on her body, as if caused by a razor blade.

It wasn't her doing it to herself, as I was there and watched these things happen. I even held her hands while it happened one time. Freakin' spooks, man. My refusal to believe in supernatural things just gave me a headache. I couldn't even begin to logically deduce what happened.

Freakin' spooks.

07-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

First of all sorry if what is am saying might sound offensive but I can not be certain if your story actually took place or not. but even if it did... the screaming could be caused by intensive dreaming or it could even be caused by schizophrenia or some other mental disease. the cuts... I don't know, I haven't seen the injuries nor the place where she got hurt, because only by your description it could very well she have got hurt by something sharp on the bed. another possibility is the power of suggestion. for example women that truly believe that they are pregnant, even though they in reality are not, they will still feels the effects of being pregnant, feeling sick, belly starting to swallow, hormonal changes, etc. The power of suggestion is usually stronger in women. (its what i herd from a scientific documentary, they might be wrong, and sorry if I am wrong as well).

So for example if you friend truly believed that she was possessed, her "convinced" body would react as if she truly was. for many ages (and still in the present day) the Christianity usually perform their "exorcisms" to people who have mental disorders and should go to hospitals, some of them are just people that truly believe they are possessed but in truth they are not,but they think they are sso they attend to useless rituals that do nothing for them, other then giving them the illusion they are cured (again whit the power of suggestion).

I don't know the case of your friend personally, I don't even know if you are saying the truth or if you are just trolling (no offense). but what I just said is all I could say from the little information you have given me.
07-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I was in a Skype call with him at the time when it happened, Obliviator even sent a picture to prove it, it happened. Plus having heard her talk with others and briefly talking with her over group Skype calls before I can guarantee you she is mentally sane (or at least if she does have a mental disorder it's not intense enough to cause something like that). And this didn't just happen when she was sleeping, there were a couple of times where (or at least according to Obliviator at the time) she was totally conscious and cuts randomly started appearing. And, I'm sorry, but I highly doubt you could make multiple large cuts run down your body just because you thought about it really hard. And to my knowledge this whole event only took place over one night, so if that whole power of suggestion thing you brought up was really at work here, it probably would have continued happening.

Posting Freak
07-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

The mind is a very powerful thing; there is always a scientific explanation for everything even if we can't immediately see it. It is most likely some sort of medical condition; instead of taking a bath in holy water, I'd suggest going to see a doctor.

Also Kman, I think you're vastly underestimating the ability of the human brain.

I rate it 3 memes.
07-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Find