Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Amnesia storyline now in poetic form
Warba Offline

Threads: 1
The Amnesia storyline now in poetic form

Hello there fellow fans of Amnesia. Over the last few days I rewrote the whole Amnesia story in limerick form and afterwards recorded the whole thing and put some relevant video footage in the background to create a poetic reinactment of Amnesia. I am pretty sure you will enjoy this in a similar way that I enjoyed making it.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/AEeOc1W2SrY[/video]
07-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Find
zaggnut Offline

Threads: 2
RE: The Amnesia storyline now in poetic form

..... :O

The human race will Bleed, they will serve my
need!
07-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

Haha nice. Can't wait to hear the Pigs poem next year Big Grin

Do Dear Esther next!!
07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Some lines still sound a bit rough around the edges, but it's awesome nonetheless Big Grin Love your accent btw.
07-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Find
mathizel Offline

I did enjoyed it much. Bit of a funny touch to Amnesia. Smile. When you tell it like this, it ain't scary at all.
07-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Find
Warba Offline

Quote: Haha nice. Can't wait to hear the Pigs poem next year [Image: biggrin.gif]

Do Dear Esther next!!
Oh yes, I will totally do some piggy poetry once it is out and I played through it.
I am currently working on a Minecraft poem, but I might do Dear Esther in the future, can't promise anything for the immidiate future though

Quote: Some lines still sound a bit rough around the edges, but it's awesome nonetheless [Image: biggrin.gif] Love your accent btw.
Yeah, it was my first attempt and english isn't my native language, it can only get better from here on out Smile also I am from Austria (that small country in the middle of europe, not the big one with the Kangaroo) so yeah, that is where the accent comes from Tongue
07-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Ach sieh an, ein Österreicher - das hätte ich nun wieder nicht erraten vom Akzent her. Smile

Nah, seriously, your english is great, I think it's just that some lines sound like they have a bit too many syllables compared to others. Or maybe that's just me ^^

Dear Esther might be a bit too depressing to make funny rhymes...maybe you could make one about Penumbra instead? Have a funny dialogue between Philip and Clarence or something Big Grin
07-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Find