Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)
gatts205 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)

I understood the first part after 3 tries and the second part almost immediately after a few seconds of doing nothing in a sort of silent shock (I wasn't expecting it).
07-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Find
Descented Angel Offline

Threads: 3

(07-18-2012, 04:41 PM)gatts205 Wrote: I understood the first part after 3 tries and the second part almost immediately after a few seconds of doing nothing in a sort of silent shock (I wasn't expecting it).
You're good! Nice. Play the first episode too if you haven't already. In the next episode most of the story will be revealed. I'm looking forward for the reaction of everyone who have followed the game from the beginning! :-)
07-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Find
FuzzyBuzzyLv Offline

I finished the first part! It was awsome! I enjoyed it as much as original amnesia story! The second part well... steam puzzle ... It took me a hour and i still really have no idea how to finish it! ;D
01-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Find
Descented Angel Offline

(01-29-2013, 02:47 PM)FuzzyBuzzyLv Wrote: I finished the first part! It was awsome! I enjoyed it as much as original amnesia story! The second part well... steam puzzle ... It took me a hour and i still really have no idea how to finish it! ;D

Thank you! Yes most people found the steam puzzle very hard and dropped the game there. Well it is hard I won't deny that. I won't make any more hard puzzles like this again. You can download a file I uploaded HERE. Replace it with the one in the "maps" folder of my Custom Story. Then start Shades of clarity. Now each time you pull a lever in the steam room you'll see a number on the screen. You have to make this sequence using the numbers displayed. 1,6,8,12,14,16,21,23,25. If you have any problems with it, please post again.
01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Find
zoomos Offline

Threads: 1

(01-29-2013, 04:45 PM)Descented Angel Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 02:47 PM)FuzzyBuzzyLv Wrote: I finished the first part! It was awsome! I enjoyed it as much as original amnesia story! The second part well... steam puzzle ... It took me a hour and i still really have no idea how to finish it! ;D

Thank you! Yes most people found the steam puzzle very hard and dropped the game there. Well it is hard I won't deny that. I won't make any more hard puzzles like this again. You can download a file I uploaded HERE. Replace it with the one in the "maps" folder of my Custom Story. Then start Shades of clarity. Now each time you pull a lever in the steam room you'll see a number on the screen. You have to make this sequence using the numbers displayed. 1,6,8,12,14,16,21,23,25. If you have any problems with it, please post again.

I replaced the file but the numbers are not being displayed, do I have to start it from the beginning or can I continue a saved game in the steam room?
01-30-2013, 11:12 AM
Find
Descented Angel Offline

(01-30-2013, 11:12 AM)zoomos Wrote:

I replaced the file but the numbers are not being displayed, do I have to start it from the beginning or can I continue a saved game in the steam room?

...Ok, I didn't try this on a different pc so I didn't know it doesn't work. I'll try to fix it and upload the whole mod again. Thanks for the feedback!!!
01-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Find
FuzzyBuzzyLv Offline

Thanks! but it is ok make hard puzzles! I love them! ;D
01-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Find
Descented Angel Offline

(01-30-2013, 05:49 PM)FuzzyBuzzyLv Wrote:

Thanks! but it is ok make hard puzzles! I love them! ;D

I just made a new version that you can skip the puzzle. I'm uploading right now. If you can't stand the puzzle any more download this. Just wait in the steam puzzle room for 2 minutes and a lever will appear. I'll keep making challenging puzzles anyway but with the option to skip from now on. If you like hard puzzles then you're in luck, you'll find two more in this episode. :-)
01-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Find
Descented Angel Offline

I uploaded a new version of the mod. You'll be able to skip the puzzle if you wait 2 minutes in the steam room. A new lever will appear that skips the puzzle. It will appear next to the instructions chart. And something else. Were you able to see the chart next to the entrance? I tried this on my new pc and I couldn't see it in the editor, though I didn't try it in the game.
01-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Find
zoomos Offline

Threads: 1

(01-30-2013, 07:21 PM)Descented Angel Wrote:

I uploaded a new version of the mod. You'll be able to skip the puzzle if you wait 2 minutes in the steam room. A new lever will appear that skips the puzzle. It will appear next to the instructions chart. And something else. Were you able to see the chart next to the entrance? I tried this on my new pc and I couldn't see it in the editor, though I didn't try it in the game.

I installed the new version and moved some saved games over to the 2.1 folder and the lever doesn't appear after 2 minutes.. Do I have to start a new game ?
01-31-2013, 03:06 AM
Find