Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model Editor Help Trying to learn how to edit a model
zergling50 Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Trying to learn how to edit a model

(08-07-2012, 08:05 PM)Statyk Wrote: Can I have a summary of the issue if you are still having it? Try to keep it short and sweet.

Basically I have a .dds texture for a grunt, and I want to apply it to the grunt, but im having trouble doing this. I followed your youtube videos, but something must be different for grunts because it didnt work and the model view and editor would fatally crash whenever it tried loading it (this only happened when following the tutorial). I copy and pasted the grunts folder because I want the retextured grunt to be, while the same exact thing as a grunt, be considered a different model because I have 4 textures for 4 different grunts I want to retexture. All I really need is a step by step walkthrough on what to do and I should be good. If you are confused by anythin I just said feel free to ask and i'll try to clarify.
EDIT: Just for clarification, I want four grunts. One tinted red, one tinted blue, one tinted green, and one tinted black. (already made textures for them just need to apply them).
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012, 03:52 AM by zergling50.)
08-08-2012, 03:50 AM
Find