Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Editor Mansionbase Floor Issue.
Rakos Wolftotem Offline

Threads: 2
Amnesia Editor Mansionbase Floor Issue.

Hello everyone! I am new to Amnesia as well as the forums.

So I've decided to hop on the forums and ask this question as I can not seem to find any solution. Whilst in the Amnesia Editor, all static objects show up aside from mansionbase floors.

Here is a screenshot:
Spoiler below!
[Image: EditorFloorError-1.png]

I've tried reinstalling the editor numerous times, even earlier versions. To no avail. Could something be wrong with my directory? Here is a screenshot of my static_objects\mansionbase\floor folder:
Spoiler below!
[Image: mansionbasefloor.png]

Everything seems to load fine in the main story as well as any custom stories I have played. Meaning it's not as if my installation fails to load the mansion floors in game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2012, 10:10 AM by Rakos Wolftotem.)
07-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Amnesia Editor Mansionbase Floor Issue.

The "floor" in the mansion base is not a static object, rather it is a tiled plane.

You can place one by selecting the primitives tool (With the cylinder, and cone icon), and then select your desired material to apply to your plane. After that, just simply drag out your desired floor.
07-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Find
Ongka Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia Editor Mansionbase Floor Issue.

(07-16-2012, 10:28 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: The "floor" in the mansion base is not a static object, rather it is a tiled plane.

You can place one by selecting the primitives tool (With the cylinder, and cone icon), and then select your desired material to apply to your plane. After that, just simply drag out your desired floor.
↑This
You may consider setting the tile amount to something between 0.25 | 1 | 0.25 and 0.5 | 1 | 0.5 in order to make it less repetetive.

[Image: 18694.png]
07-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Find