Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS with puzzles
Moelf5 Offline

Threads: 1
CS with puzzles

Hi there Amnesia freaks!!

I played many Custom stories and I gotta say that it's kinda sad that most of them include almost no real puzzles. By the word "puzzle" I understand an obstacle in your way to success in the CS which is not simply solved by picking up a key...which seems to be the most common way but for me myself, it's kinda boring.
One of the most awesome things in the real Amnesia story for me were the uncountable puzzles, which let you almost explode your brain because they were so damn hard! I simply love this combination with a scary atmosphere and a nice story!
So to come to my intention for this thread, I ask you for some nice custom stories which don't include this cheap key-seeking or jumpscare sh*t, but a mature story with puzzles which are created with more effort.
I hope you know what I mean and maybe someone can propose some CS's for me to play Smile

Moelf5
07-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: CS with puzzles

I suggest you make a search on the forums for serious custom stories, there's a million threads on the forums for this already which will give you exactly what you're looking for.
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: CS with puzzles

I would recommend White Night if you haven't already played it. It has a few puzzles which require a bit of your brainpower to solve in addition to finding the proper items.
07-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Find