Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Female Voice Actor
neocrawler Offline

Threads: 19
Female Voice Actor

Hello,
I was kinda looking for a female voice actor. Just for a couple of sentence and maybe later in the map aswell,
but that I don't know yet. U can post beneath this thread or private message me. I ain't be online on this forum on the next sunday and monday 22-23 july 2012. So if you would comment me on these dates. And I don't response. It's not that I ignore. I will response as fast as I can. Ofcourse I will put you down in the credits Wink. And if I would need you again. Is it possible to take u as female voice actor again?.

The Sentence thats gonna be said for my intro are:
Female voice: Felix, Did you had another nightmare?
Felix: Yes, I had.
Female voice: It was just a bad dream Felix nothing to worry about.
Felix: I know, but it seems so real.
Female voice: You need some rest Felix. You've worked to much last days.
Felix: Yes thats probably the reason for the nightmares.
Female voice: Just, go sleep again. You need it hunny.
Felix: Yes I will darling...
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 06:20 PM by neocrawler.)
07-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Website Find
jezdamayel Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Female Voice Actor

Hi there Female voice actress here. Please get a hold of me(PM) if you would like me to try out.we can talk about what you are looking for as well.If i am not what you need i am sure you will fine someone Smile
I can also see how you would like the lines sent.

If you would like to hear any of my work please click the link in my signature.

thank you

Female voice actress~ Jezdamayel's VA Extravaganza
07-26-2012, 05:36 AM
Find
The Shanus Offline

Threads: 15

(07-20-2012, 06:14 PM)neocrawler Wrote: Hello,
I was kinda looking for a female voice actor. Just for a couple of sentence and maybe later in the map aswell,
but that I don't know yet. U can post beneath this thread or private message me. I ain't be online on this forum on the next sunday and monday 22-23 july 2012. So if you would comment me on these dates. And I don't response. It's not that I ignore. I will response as fast as I can. Ofcourse I will put you down in the credits Wink. And if I would need you again. Is it possible to take u as female voice actor again?.

The sentences that are going to be said in my intro are:
Female voice: Felix, did you have another nightmare?
Felix: Yes, I did.
Female voice: It was just a bad dream, Felix, nothing to worry about.
Felix: I know, but it seemed so real.
Female voice: You need some rest, Felix. You've worked too hard over these past few days.
Felix: Yes... that's probably the reason for these nightmares.
Female voice: Just... go back to sleep. You need it, honey.
Felix: Yes, I will, darling.
I'm no female voice actor, but I think you need to proof read your grammar here. Obviously English is not your first language, however, your CS is in English, and if you want it to keep all it's scare-factor and atmosphere you should run your text by someone who has a better grasp of grammar. I'll tidy up that speech and stick it in bold for you.
I changed some punctuation aswell, trying to make it how you seemed to want it to sound. Spelling, obviously, isn't so much of a problem, unless you want to use subtitles for the speech.

[Image: theshanusyoutube.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2012, 11:16 AM by The Shanus.)
07-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Find
neocrawler Offline

lol it seems much better that way indeed >.<, yea is should let a english person check my grammer and spelling after writing the storyline.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2012, 11:05 AM by neocrawler.)
07-28-2012, 10:58 AM
Website Find
The Shanus Offline

Threads: 15

(07-28-2012, 10:58 AM)neocrawler Wrote: lol it seems much better that way indeed >.<, yea is should let a english person check my grammer and spelling after writing the storyline.
There's a guy on the forums by the name of SUMMER^ who does it for free, and he's supposed to be really good, so find his thread and hit him up :p

[Image: theshanusyoutube.jpg]
07-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Find
neocrawler Offline

Big Grin okay thank you for info me about im Big Grin!
08-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Website Find