Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress The Cure | 15% |
Athom Offline

Threads: 6
RE: WIP The Cure | 15% | NEED TEAM MEMBERS!

(07-22-2012, 09:11 PM)HeadyBoy Wrote: Happy to do any voice acting required.
Okay. I might take you. Ill PM you with some lines. This will be a LOT of reading. Long Long notes.

Still need anybody else who wants to help!

Current Projects: The Cure 15%
4Shared Download: http://ow.ly/cqjk4
Youtube Video: http://ow.ly/cq2LR
07-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: New StoryMaker Looking For a Team To Help Me Out!

(07-21-2012, 05:05 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: For you people looking for a team:

I never manage to understand if you want a position in a team or if you want a team for yourself. Either way, to manage a team being a story writer is not enough, never was and never will be. You must have deep knowledge in certain areas, such as web management, file transfer, coordination and team management and most of all you must have a strong mind promoted by a strong english that can somehow deliver what your team expects you to deliver for them. Story writting( your story sucks in both syntax, plot and morphology) is available to everyone, thus your only option is to find a team to accept you, but then you'll be subjecting yourself to their rules and ways of development. You must have something other people don't have in order to be an useful asset for any kind of team, mostly a development team.

Note: I know this (unfortunately) is not a serious development forum, but even though some experience on the matter would be good to have.
*Sigh* The fact is that so few people realize they suck donkey-ass at writing.
07-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: The Cure | 15% |

It's true. As any other skill it's not anyone that can write a decent story since it requires an open minded psychological status that isn't present in most minds. I respect any decent writer.

But in this forum the stories written are mostly a big pile of bullshit made just so the rest could fit forecfully somewhere.

If you think you're a good writer, write a poem and post it. Generally it's the hardest of all writing related arts. It also exposes extremely well you psychological profile, unless you try to hide it, but if you do so you'll most likely just write a huge pile of crap.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2012, 03:40 PM by nemesis567.)
07-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Why shouldn't you?

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
07-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

B-But... What if I'm really bad at poetry but good at prose? :< I just can't deal with meter and rhyme...

07-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Quote:I just can't deal with meter and rhyme...

A poem does not require that to be of immeasurable value.

07-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Find