Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Slenderman Monster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: Slenderman Monster

Dragging would work well I think...

Some more random ideas:

After the player collapsed and the screen faded to black: Footsteps and a distorted voice whispering incomprehensibly and getting closer to you (why not give Slenderman some additional personality?)

The cracking sound of Slendermans tendrils slowly working their way through your bones like unstoppable roots. Think of the cracking, ripping sound you hear when a dentist pulls one of your teeth.

A backwards played sound that gets louder the longer you look at slenderman and stops in the exact moment the player dies. Kinda as if your soul is being sucked away ^^
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 01:16 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
10-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Find
candlejack131 Offline

Threads: 17

(10-01-2012, 01:14 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Dragging would work well I think...

Some more random ideas:

After the player collapsed and the screen faded to black: Footsteps and a distorted voice whispering incomprehensibly and getting closer to you (why not give Slenderman some additional personality?)

The cracking sound of Slendermans tendrils slowly working their way through your bones like unstoppable roots. Think of the cracking, ripping sound you hear when a dentist pulls one of your teeth.

A backwards played sound that gets louder the longer you look at slenderman and stops in the exact moment the player dies. Kinda as if your soul is being sucked away ^^
I love it! now which sounds in game do you think would work the best and how do I make this happen?
10-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

I have no idea which one would be best - you'll have to try that out yourself in the game. As for making it happen, I'd say you grab some fitting sounds from freesound for example (or any other site that provides free sounds) and then head over to the Frictional Wiki page to read up on how to add custom sounds.
10-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Find