Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Texture/Rig a model, that's widely requested.
Draghi Offline

Threads: 1
Texture/Rig a model, that's widely requested.

So I myself have been looking for a female corpse, as have many others.
I've found a royalty free model on turbo squid of a "High Poly Female Base Mesh":
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free...esh/654424

It lacks a texture and rigging(I think) - also very likely needs the poly-count lowered.
I'd do it myself, but I lack any skills in modeling or texturing *Slowly crawls back into programmer's cave*

Anyone interested in doing either or both of the things? I'm sure many people will thank you.

Thanks for your time.

BTW It feels very strange to type in "Rigged Female Corpse Model" into google.

Edit:
Going through [b]nemesis567 [/b]topics I found his "Great Resource" thread.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15126.html
It mentions the "Make Human" application, I've used that to make the model and exported it as a DAE and when I attempt to load it into the Model Editor or Model Viewer it hangs the programs.
I'll open the model up in blender and follow the export tutorial, see if that fixes it up.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2012, 10:12 AM by Draghi.)
07-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: Texture/Rig a model, that's widely requested.

As for lowering the polycount and creating the bones, I could do that. I do not feel confident enough to make the diffuse texture however (I could try perhaps). In case Traggey would be interested in doing the texture that would settle it.

However his computer is currently being repaired.. And he might not do it.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

07-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Sorry I really can't be doing requests right now, and seeing as this is his first and only post on the forums I'm not sure it would even be worth it.
07-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

I am unsure but I believe I posted a model of a female corpse fully textured and rigged. I am not sure if I posted the female or male.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
07-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Find
Draghi Offline

Threads: 1

(07-23-2012, 05:00 PM)Acies Wrote: As for lowering the polycount and creating the bones, I could do that. I do not feel confident enough to make the diffuse texture however (I could try perhaps). In case Traggey would be interested in doing the texture that would settle it.

However his computer is currently being repaired.. And he might not do it.
Even though Traggey isn't doing the textures could you still do the polycount and bones?
I could try and find a set of textures and attempt to adapt them to the model.
(07-23-2012, 05:21 PM)Traggey Wrote: Sorry I really can't be doing requests right now, and seeing as this is his first and only post on the forums I'm not sure it would even be worth it.
That's fair enough Big Grin
Can't blame you.
(07-23-2012, 10:04 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: I am unsure but I believe I posted a model of a female corpse fully textured and rigged. I am not sure if I posted the female or male.
I'll have a look through your threads, see if I can find it. I'll edit the first post if I find do.
07-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Find