Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RELEASED] "Scopia" [Chapter 1] Custom Story
fuytko Offline

Threads: 6
RE: [RELEASED] "Scopia" [Chapter 1] Custom Story

(08-12-2012, 05:57 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Finished like 30 minutes. It was okay, but again missing originality.

Spoiler below!
Mapping was good, cannot find any texture clipping which is good.

Scares yeah (monsters) nothing creativity used to make player really terrified this is another story with hiding closets or (always hiding), make to the sequel something unique / new.

Puzzles yeah nothing special here, but not bad (key hunting over and over again) it's depressing and annoying at this moment. You have different puzzles here too, it's good, but nothing (I never been seen before).

Story really simple, but nothing to follow only one hint (you have to find that medicine) nothing much storytelling, but I think it comes later chapters.

Overall: One really basic story with couple monster encounters. Glad I didn't find any jumpscares Smile

Thank you Wink Yeah puzzles was not very good and it was easy also,but I promise that Chapter 2 will be better Smile Mapping is my positive page Smile

DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED.Fixed some bugs,second lantern in the forest.
Sorry for late update.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 09:57 AM by Traggey.)
08-12-2012, 06:07 AM
Find