Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP Please!
josegamer Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago HELP Please!

Ok here is my problem, I have bought a new desktop with these specs:
-intel pentium g850 2.9ghz
-nvidia gt 520 1gb
-4gb ddr
-500g memory

I installed amnesia and everithing worked fine, the game was running smothly with high settings and everithyng maxed out.
When I was almost finhishing the game I decided to stop playing a little and I have downloaded the hpl editor so I could create my own custom story. I have installed and followed the steps I have seen on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxbQ4Lrmfuw

I have opened and started creating a custom story. A little latter I decided to test it, so I saved the file and launched amnesia. When I opened Amnesia the game was reaaly fuckin lagging , even the menu!
After that I decided to eliminate all the hpl editor filles and custom story follders on amnesia folder and I launched the game again. It was laggy! Nothing have changed! I so decided to unninstal the complete game and every amnesia filles. I reinstalled them again latter, but the game was laggy, so I decided to never play amnesia again and unninstal all is folders. I have then installed other game" Trackmania Nations Forever" and when I ran it was laggy! Trackmania was laggy on my Nvidia gt 520! What the fuck happened? Is my graphics card fucked?
I runned the antivirus and it detected 82 malicious files but i dont eliminated them because my antivirus is a free version and so it cant unninstal virus( its AVG). Please I really need your help, I have bought this desktop two days and its already lagging! PLEASE HELP Sad Sad Sad Sad !!!!
07-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Find
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

Threads: 8
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: HELP Please!

Either your Graphic card popped out of place or those are some viruses you got. Download yourself a new free antivirus thingy before it's too late. Try Avast or Microsoft Security essentials.
07-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Find