Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

At the end of Penumbra: Oveture what is the thing that takes you away?
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
RE: At the end of Penumbra: Oveture what is the thing that takes you away?

**Warning: spoilers ahead**
^I have - like at the end of the game when he sends the email I have a lot of trouble with that...

(02-20-2012, 11:10 AM)darkely Wrote: **Warning: there are various spoilers (I am not going to use the wraps so deal with it Big Grin) and I also curse like a trucker Angel**

Note: the color in the quote text corresponds to the question with the same color text Tongue also keep the spoilers related to Black Plague and Overture (if needed to reference) but leave out Requiem (playing it now) please.

Penumbra Wiki Wrote:Philip seemingly agrees to the Tuurngait's request, and sends an
email to a friend on the surface describing his adventure
. However,
stating that he has more in common with Clarence than with the
Tuurngait,
Philip gives his friend the coordinates of the mine and tells
him to come and destroy the Tuurngait.
His last words are: "Kill them.
Kill them all."
Sounds easy enough but who the hell has the authority to blow up a huge mine?! does Phillip suddenly have these big connections wtf... that does not make sense to me... oh and god only knows why the internet still works down there -.-

I can only think opposites attract... but then again when Clarence took over that body in the room and chased me down that scared the f*cking sh*t out of me...

With what? does his friend have a bloody army on
hold? or is he going to bust in like Duke Nukem and kill all of the
aliens?! how f*cking vague can they be...

When I first saw it I thought he was kind of cruel but then again after what he has been through I do not blame him...

Thoughts?

07-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Find