Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Super secret file ?
Andyman Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Super secret file ?

The password is

Spoiler below!
xor451
02-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

Yay, thanks.

Nice Video from Thomas by the way xD

<3 Horror Adventures
02-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Find
Andyman Offline

Threads: 2

Np, yeah lol.

It's funny!
02-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Find
Gyne Offline

Threads: 5

RandomStar Wrote:super_secret is on ur own comp and schmup.exe on swansons comp. u get the password for those when u finish the game and collect every artefact and note.

But we don't have our own computer. They'll all facility property, and none of them are favored in particular by Phillip, so it would be hard to guess which would be his.

Can someone be more exact on which computer it is? I've been replaying it and I havn't been able to find it.
03-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Website Find
FLarsen Offline

Threads: 0

Gyne Wrote:
RandomStar Wrote:super_secret is on ur own comp and schmup.exe on swansons comp. u get the password for those when u finish the game and collect every artefact and note.

But we don't have our own computer. They'll all facility property, and none of them are favored in particular by Phillip, so it would be hard to guess which would be his.

Can someone be more exact on which computer it is? I've been replaying it and I havn't been able to find it.

Your computer, not Philips. Search for it where you installed the game.
03-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43

FLarsen Wrote:
Gyne Wrote:

im stuck also wear inside your computer? is it my computer?
03-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16

kk i beated found everything it showed me the password "xor451" then i clicked on it and it whent back to the menu.

P.S. i hope that password helped!

edit: damnt the password is already there... LOL
04-25-2008, 03:42 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

jo291 Wrote:
FLarsen Wrote:
Gyne Wrote:

im stuck also wear inside your computer? is it my computer?

Yes! Your own computer, not in game! Right there where you installed Penumbra: Black Plague, there's file called super_secret.exe, put the password there...

Also, in game, there's computer in Swanson's office. File named Schmup.exe asks the same password...

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2008, 06:33 AM by Ano.)
04-25-2008, 06:28 AM
Website Find
ZaRboN
Unregistered

Hey, sorry for my stupidity but who's the guy that makes the tuurngait moves in the movie? Big Grin
04-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Thomas Grip.

04-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Website Find