Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler Just how big is Penumbra
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
Just how big is Penumbra

Warning this thread may contain some spoilers - you've bee warned.
Just how big is the area where Penumbra takes place? when I was playing Penumbra (I noticed this in Black Plague) in one of the areas you can look out a window and see just how huge everything looks. The whole place feels massive... so just how big is Penumbra (the area I mean)?

08-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Find
thetury455 Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Just how big is Penumbra

(08-04-2012, 08:00 PM)darkely Wrote: Warning this thread may contain some spoilers - you've bee warned.
Just how big is the area where Penumbra takes place? when I was playing Penumbra (I noticed this in Black Plague) in one of the areas you can look out a window and see just how huge everything looks. The whole place feels massive... so just how big is Penumbra (the area I mean)?
The size of a house... Dude this question is imposibruu to answer :/

AmnesiaGuy
08-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

Difficult question. Of course, showing the exact size of all of the Shelter would be a mistake, it's better left to the imagination of the player. With that said, the Shelter can't be that gigantic since it's supposed to be staffed by about 100 people IIRC.

Stand for something
or
Fall for anything
08-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Find
LucaP1000 Offline

Threads: 5

I thought the same about the mine. Pretty big, and I'm also confused about the lead/iron mine thing (the timeline thingy you find in Black Plague says there was a lead mine in 1910, which then was a british bunker in WW2 and then it closed and a new lead and iron mine was opened on the place).
08-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Find