Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia goes to desktop when i click my mouse.
SitOne Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Amnesia goes to desktop when i click my mouse.

Hello,
When i play amnesia and i click my mouse to (for example) open a door, it's like i press Alt-Tab, but i didn't.
So amnesia stops and i see my desktop, amnesia isn't freezing or something, when i press Alt-Tab i can play on but it isn't fun to play like that. Could anyone tell me what i should do?
I play on a 32 bit desktop (Someone built it for me)
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012, 03:06 PM by SitOne.)
08-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Find
SitOne Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia goes to desktop when i click my mouse.

No one that can help me? I mean a lot of people watched this but no replies
08-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Find
Chap Offline

Threads: 16

Sorry no idea what causes this =( Only thing I can think of is that if you have multiple displays, they might be a bug where the game doesn't lock your mouse properly and windows registers your clicks on the desktop but I have no idea how to fix it =(

Perhaps if you have a steam install go to your library, right click amnesia and go to properties -> local files -> verify integrity of game cache. Before you do this, you may want to back up any custom stories or saved files etc just in case if removes them.

[Image: 20643.png]
08-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Find
SitOne Offline

(08-09-2012, 02:51 PM)Chap1400 Wrote: Sorry no idea what causes this =( Only thing I can think of is that if you have multiple displays, they might be a bug where the game doesn't lock your mouse properly and windows registers your clicks on the desktop but I have no idea how to fix it =(

Perhaps if you have a steam install go to your library, right click amnesia and go to properties -> local files -> verify integrity of game cache. Before you do this, you may want to back up any custom stories or saved files etc just in case if removes them.
Thanks i will try that! I can't even play anymore it happens so often and it chrashes now too... But i have just one display so :S
08-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Find