Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Ventrilo & Clan situations
rin27844 Offline

Threads: 1
Amnesia Ventrilo & Clan situations

I'm playing Amnesia and It's kinda boring without some one to talk to. I haven't played Amesia in a while and am stuck I think right after the Archives. I thought it would be cool to vent with some one and maybe start a clan to play various other games like: Amnesia -some one to talk to, World of Warcraft -for dungeons and quests and what not, Medal of Honor and MoH Airborn- some action (I'll put in a couple more games later), even why not Portal? I need some people to start off the clan. I have a friend in Texas that can help me out, but besides him I need other people to join. I'm currently building a website for this clan/guild and maybe some one can help me with a name, or some stuff to put in the website. I'm going to make a registration forum so people wont just join in and start copywriting stuff and what not. So I hope that you will help me out with this project and hopefully you can join. To contact me my e-mail (not official only for threads where other people can read my subjects) is rin3946@gmail.com. Thank you for your time. Big Grin
08-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Find
rin27844 Offline

RE: Amnesia Ventrilo & Clan situations

(08-07-2012, 04:36 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:24 PM)rin27844 Wrote: I'm playing Amnesia and It's kinda boring without some one to talk to. I haven't played Amesia in a while and am stuck I think right after the Archives. I thought it would be cool to vent with some one and maybe start a clan to play various other games like: Amnesia -some one to talk to, World of Warcraft -for dungeons and quests and what not, Medal of Honor and MoH Airborn- some action (I'll put in a couple more games later), even why not Portal? I need some people to start off the clan. I have a friend in Texas that can help me out, but besides him I need other people to join. I'm currently building a website for this clan/guild and maybe some one can help me with a name, or some stuff to put in the website. I'm going to make a registration forum so people wont just join in and start copywriting stuff and what not. So I hope that you will help me out with this project and hopefully you can join. To contact me my e-mail (not official only for threads where other people can read my subjects) is rin3946@gmail.com. Thank you for your time. Big Grin
Incredibly bad idea for amnesia, it ruins your immersion and makes the game barely scary. Don't do this, please.
I know, I'm too scared to play it lol. But I still might make a clan/guild and just a separate channel on ventrilo just encase. It's just and idea.
08-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(08-07-2012, 04:41 PM)rin27844 Wrote: I know, I'm too scared to play it lol.
Being scared is the entire point of the horror game.

08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Find
rin27844 Offline

(08-07-2012, 04:43 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:41 PM)rin27844 Wrote: I know, I'm too scared to play it lol.
Being scared is the entire point of the horror game.
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok don't kill me -____-
08-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(08-07-2012, 06:24 PM)rin27844 Wrote: ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok don't kill me -____-
We won't kill you, but the grunts might! Now go on young one! Experience the wonders of Amnesia!

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
08-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Find
rin27844 Offline

(08-07-2012, 08:36 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 06:24 PM)rin27844 Wrote: ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok don't kill me -____-
We won't kill you, but the grunts might! Now go on young one! Experience the wonders of Amnesia!
lol wheres the 'like' button XD
08-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Find
MaGicBush Offline

Threads: 3

Agreed, play after dark with all the lights out in your house till you beat it. Best way to be played(drinking helps slightly which is what I do, I still jump in some parts and get creeped out lol. It's taken me a few weeks so far and maybe 3/4th of the way through. I only play when I have a few beers but it's worth it).
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012, 04:50 AM by MaGicBush.)
08-08-2012, 04:47 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Remember to focus on story and pay attention to flashbacks and diary entries. You'll see that Amnesia is not boring after all!
08-08-2012, 06:36 AM
Find
dph314 Offline

Threads: 0

How anyone could think Amnesia is boring is beyond me Huh
Why ruin the point of the game (being scared and alone) when, if you're really stuck and want to move on, you can just read a few sentences of a guide to get past that part. Then you can continue on alone, the way it was meant to be played (stealing a line from Nvidia Tongue )
08-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Find
rin27844 Offline

I already know how it ends, I've seen Pewdiepie play it. But that's not really the point of my post. The main part that I wanted to hi-light is that I'm making a clan with a ventrilo server that has a couple channels for other games, so the clan can have more games to play not just one (Yes, I am awear that other clans have that idea also...) . I was just asking to see if Amnesia was a good option just to throw in if OTHER people wanted to play with different clan members just incase there too scared. Plus, I get the whole idea of Amnesia! I'm not stuped! I've read the beginning intro. I posted this so I can get other people's ideas into my construciton of the website, not lectures of how I should play Amnesia. I probably posted my first paragraph too detailed that it kinda gave the wrong message. I opoligise for that. I'm not trying to be mean, but I love to wright and sometimes I kinda get sucked into perfection so much I sound too serius sometimes. My opoligise...
08-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Find