Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Next?
Dunge Offline

Threads: 3
Next?

I finished black plague, and got deeply sad when I heard you cut out the third episode. Black Plague was great but was unfortunately way too short, even shorter than Overture (at least I think so).

I hope you won't change your concept in your next games, intelligent puzzles in another type of game than the traditional point&click adventure game is awesome. Intelligence needed to play games lowered each years and it's nice to see that some guys won't dumb down their games so that everyone can play it.

I know you are working on a engine rework, let's just hope it won't too long to see another product Wink. I'm a game programmer myself, worked at Ubisoft and since then I would do anything to encourage indie developers, aspiring to do the same.
02-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Next?

I'm dreaming of a game like the movie Saw. You're trapped in a house and have to escape. Like Penumbra just without enemies. Different difficulties can be Easy (No Time Trial) Medium (Time Trial) and Hard (Time Trial Extreme).

Would be great Big Grin A Game like Saw and you have to escape from that house or building Big Grin With many puzzles hard and easy ones.

That would be awesome Big Grin

<3 Horror Adventures
02-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Find
heady Offline

Threads: 0

Hehe , their possibilities in this type of game style are endless Smile.
I'd love to see somthing like an Alien horror game or somthing , imagining light flickring onboard a large cargoship or somthing with dark corridoors and horror screams everywere , Tongue.
02-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70

Black Plague did pretty good (I hope) plus they aren't pressed for time. So, next game they make will be longer and better made.

I think it would be suicide for them to stop making horror games, since they stated that their next game will have the same system requirements as Penumbra and most people never complain about penumbra's graphics due to the lighting.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
02-19-2008, 02:24 PM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

heady Wrote:Hehe , their possibilities in this type of game style are endless Smile.
I'd love to see somthing like an Alien horror game or somthing , imagining light flickring onboard a large cargoship or somthing with dark corridoors and horror screams everywere , Tongue.

Hmm... this sounds like DOOM Tongue

<3 Horror Adventures
02-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Find