Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I hate spiders.... help
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9
RE: I hate spiders.... help

(08-14-2012, 04:08 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 10:08 AM)darkely Wrote: I see in my absence trolls have taken over... anyway I killed it.
I'm not being a troll Sad I'm just expressing my liking of spiders.
Why do you hate them so? Most spiders are nice and helpful, so the only thing making them frightening is your own paranoia and hate. You dislike them because they look "scary" to you, and because of that you fill your head with all these false bad intentions held by them. Even when I was a kid I would protect spiders against those stupid fucks that tormented them - bragging and acting like heroes cause they killed an animal a million times weaker then them.
I once laid my neck down on a spider without realizing it, so when I felt a stinging pain from it, and I had discovered what happened, I cried, knowing it had died in pain and fear. If a person scratched your arm out of defense, would you fucking kill them? Would you kill a chipmunk if it bit you?

And that spider wasn't hiding to get at you: it was staying out of your way and trying to live it's life.
Amen.
Spiders=bros
08-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(08-14-2012, 04:44 PM)Deep One Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 10:08 AM)darkely Wrote: I see in my absence trolls have taken over... anyway I killed it.
Why do you hate them so? Most spiders are nice and helpful, so the only thing making them frightening is your own paranoia and hate. You dislike them because they look "scary" to you, and because of that you fill your head with all these false bad intentions held by them. Even when I was a kid I would protect spiders against those stupid fucks that tormented them - bragging and acting like heroes cause they killed an animal a million times weaker then them.
I once laid my neck down on a spider without realizing it, so when I felt a stinging pain from it, and I had discovered what happened, I cried, knowing it had died in pain and fear. If a person scratched your arm out of defense, would you fucking kill them? Would you kill a chipmunk if it bit you?

And that spider wasn't hiding to get at you: it was staying out of your way and trying to live it's life.
Amen.
Spiders=bros
Though I don't suppose you have to deal with them that much, eh gills?
08-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(08-14-2012, 04:50 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 04:44 PM)Deep One Wrote:

Amen.
Spiders=bros
Though I don't suppose you have to deal with them that much, eh gills?
I just cough them out.
08-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

It it makes you feel any better I burned him into ashes then flushed him down the toilet.

I feel no guilt Cool - this is how I am with spiders...

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/v2RRnk63ZO4[/video]

08-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

Christ. Thanks for reminding me of my irrational fear of insects. Now to ball up and cry on my bed.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
08-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Find
Xanatos Offline

Threads: 5

Spiders are arachnids, so you should be fine.

If fate frowns, we all perish.
Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace.
08-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Find