Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Possible Bug??
MapCavalier Offline

Threads: 1
Possible Bug??

Ok, so I began the game yesterday, and I've now reached the part where you get the key to the Wine Cellar. Near that area is a long room with some windows, paintings and a piano.

From what I know, you encounter the water monster before the Grunts and other monsters, but at the far end of the room, a Grunt spawned. Is this part of the game or a bug?? I really wasn't prepared to see one so soon, so I feel like it might be a mistake.

I would really appreciate someone else's opinion,

Map
08-19-2012, 04:22 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Possible Bug??

There are many events in the game that many people miss on their first, and even later, playthroughs. You can expect to see more unexpected events as you continue to play and investigate each area thoroughly.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
08-19-2012, 04:33 AM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

That is true. There is that part where you hear a woman (I believe) crying out for help. That is when you take the stairs leading to the archives before you go anywhere else.

I went straight to the lab, and when I came out, suddenly that sound played again, this time pointing to the door to the archives.

Surely, that was something I didn't expect.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Website Find
lolmaster Offline

Threads: 9

Also, if you don't pick up the lantern and try to open the next door, it's locked. When you go back and pick up the lantern you can hear a grunt growl and the door slowly creaks open.

08-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(08-20-2012, 03:32 PM)lolmaster Wrote: Also, if you don't pick up the lantern and try to open the next door, it's locked. When you go back and pick up the lantern you can hear a grunt growl and the door slowly creaks open.
Yeah, just recently noticed that. And there was one with the Cistern, where the shadow appears and the water lurker comes. I don't know how to trigger that one, though. But I did that in the past. (Approx. 2-3 years ago).

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Website Find