Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fatal error when starting amnesia
hylkos Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago fatal error when starting amnesia

I try to start amnesia and it comes up with a fatal error, i attached a screenshot of the error. I already made sure my graphics drivers were updated as well as running the game in administrator mode and none of it helped. hope someone can help. also not sure where the log file it mentioned is, so if anyone could tell me where to find that i'll post that as well if it'll help any.

Attached Files
.png   amnesia error.png (Size: 41.47 KB / Downloads: 148)
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2012, 12:13 AM by hylkos.)
08-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: fatal error when starting amnesia

(08-21-2012, 12:09 AM)hylkos Wrote: I try to start amnesia and it comes up with a fatal error, i attached a screenshot of the error. I already made sure my graphics drivers were updated as well as running the game in administrator mode and none of it helped. hope someone can help. also not sure where the log file it mentioned is, so if anyone could tell me where to find that i'll post that as well if it'll help any.
Post your PC's specs. Otherwise, I won't be able to help.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: fatal error when starting amnesia

Attach HPL.log and DXDIAG
08-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Find