Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Mod Creation - The Reboot
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

Threads: 8
RE: Amnesia Mod Creation - The Reboot

CLOSING THIS THREAD.
lol you can't reboot a closed thread and expect it to not to be closed again.
09-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Find
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

(09-02-2012, 03:43 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 03:28 PM)Harthex Wrote: CLOSING THIS THREAD.
[Image: 350x227px-LL-a81b0c08_8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpeg]
That's one poker face.
09-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Okay, listen. Gaviao wrote ONE disagreeable thing, and then a couple of people chose to throw out their two cents. Now it's over, and we can get off the topic on hand, and back to the nonexistent one, which is what this thread is about. Alright?
Personally I think that Alan Wake is a wonderful game, just not very scary. Also Dead Space tries to be horror, but fails when it chooses to instead be fun. Although most games are made to be fun -- Amnesia pulls off an epic interactive experience in gusto, which is fine, because it never TRIED to be for the LOLs and giggles. I don't think that Gaviao is an idiot or anything; he doesn't seem to understand what makes a game truly terrifying, so we should help him learn.
So despite my massive contradiction in stating the discussion over, can it please be over?
09-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Find
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

(09-02-2012, 05:29 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
Okay, listen. Gaviao wrote ONE disagreeable thing, and then a couple of people chose to throw out their two cents. Now it's over, and we can get off the topic on hand, and back to the nonexistent one, which is what this thread is about. Alright?
Personally I think that Alan Wake is a wonderful game, just not very scary. Also Dead Space tries to be horror, but fails when it chooses to instead be fun. Although most games are made to be fun -- Amnesia pulls off an epic interactive experience in gusto, which is fine, because it never TRIED to be for the LOLs and giggles. I don't think that Gaviao is an idiot or anything; he doesn't seem to understand what makes a game truly terrifying, so we should help him learn.
So despite my massive contradiction in stating the discussion over, can it please be over?
I wasn't talking about that. the 6 pages and only like 5 memes. it can be once they close the thread xP
09-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Find