Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Game Crash Specific Place *May contain spoilers*
Maplassie Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Game Crash Specific Place *May contain spoilers*

Hi.

I am unable to finish the game due to a crash happening at a specific place. IN the Chemical Room, where you get Substance 65, and turn the Valve to get the 2 minute countdown. You run down the corridor and have to exit the room. I exit the room, and it crashes to desktop.

Can't be anything Driver/ machine related as I have gotten this far without any bugs, and I do have the latest updates to all my hardware.

Things I have done.

Reinstall Black plague. Didn't work
Reinstall Black plague on a different partition (hey you never know !) Didn't work.
I reloaded a savegame about 30 minutes back, where you are outside in the snow an have to get the lighter and make the bridge extend. Reloaded there, played through to that same room, and got the exact same thing again. AS soon as I exit that room while the countdown is still active the game just crashes to Desktop.

I also tried playing with the computer that asks you what is the state of the emergency etc. I tried going through the options before the countdown and afterwards, does not change a thing.

PLease, anybody?
02-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Game Crash Specific Place *May contain spoilers*

http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/70/
02-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Website Find