Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Translate-Service (German)
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
Translate-Service (German)

Hey there.
Just wanted to offer you a kind of translation-service for your custom-stories/other mods. I'm living in germany, and because i saw some people asking for german stories/translations on moddb, i thought, i could do this.

If you want to improve your mod, and give it second, or third language, just PM me. If I have enough time, i'll translate your complete .lang-file into german, for free. Only thing, it would be nice, if you name me somewhere for the german translation.

If there are other people, who speak english as a second language, and also want to offer their translation-service, I would suggest to post it here, I would change the thread-name then to a "multi-thread".

Maybe some of you're are interested, if not, meh, I have enough other things to do.

have a nice day :)

edit: please notice, that I won't translate stupid jumpscare-crap-maps. I don't think that's really important, because those stories simply have no real story to translate, but, meh, better I say it here.

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 02:30 AM by johnbox.)
08-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
RE: Translate-Service (German)

I may ask for your services later this year when my mod is actually finished!

08-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Find
Blacktimes Offline

Threads: 0

it will be awesome when you make this really *_* im from germany too and want german Custom Stories so much!
09-27-2012, 11:25 AM
Find
Shambles Offline

Threads: 4

Me too! I'm in Germany and this would be so nice.
09-27-2012, 02:58 PM
Find