Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you want to see this "Equestria Girls" show come out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
3.66%
7 3.66%
NO
21.47%
41 21.47%
Corn
74.87%
143 74.87%
Total 191 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pony Megathread
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Pony Megathread

(04-05-2015, 04:54 AM)FailedExperiment Wrote: I'm fine with ponies as long as they're kept out of Amnesia.

What really pulls my strings is when they combine the two. Make a pony versioned suitor, which really irritates me. What happens in MLP should stay in MLP, and what happens with Amnesia should stay in Amnesia.

I used to be a brony, but the show is just too girly for me. I developed somewhat if a "drive" for Amnesia, and after each episode I watched, I felt soooo embarrassed after I finished watching that I had to go play one of the scary parts of the game, such as the Choir or the Cells, just to "purify" myself.

So I quit being a brony, and it's just all Frictional here.

This section is off topic, and you are posting in pony megathread, so pls stop crapping on that whole fg forum is focused on amnesia, k
04-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

So back on topic...

Season 5 looks pretty good as far as I know... Tongue
04-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Slender in a kids cartoon...

[Image: 523302__safe_animated_pinkie+apple+pie_s...erpony.gif]

Were doomed...

Episode is "Pinkie Apple Pie" if your interested.
04-10-2015, 02:18 PM
Find
FailedExperiment Offline

Threads: 6

I've only watched up to Episode 3. Last time I watched was 5 months ago.

I think I know all four main characters.

There's Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Applejack.

Can someone give me some back story on this? I really am a newbie to this show.
04-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

I'll try...

Spoilers for the first two episodes btw...
Spoiler below!

Twilight was an amazing student, some much so that her parents enrolled her into a top collage. There was one test, hatch a dragon egg. To much avail not only did she hatch the dragon (that will be the trusty sidekick Spike), she also lost control of a huge 'magic burst' that was very rare even for male ponies. This caught the attention of Princess Celestia, the ruler of Equestria, and made Twilight her student. That's when Twilight got her cutie-mark, a sign of her special talent of magic.

After Twilight was sent to Ponyville to study friendship and acquainting herself with 5 other ponies (Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash) Celestia's sister Luna had turned into her alter-ego Nightmare Night, planning on destroying Equestria for good. Twilight then sets out to confront Nightmare Moon and learns each element of harmony:

* RD - Loyalty
* AJ - Honesty
* FS - Kindness
* R - Generosity
* PP - Laughter
* TL - Magic

Each of these represent a huge magical force powerful enough to take down any foe. These would be used to defeat Nightmare Moon and reunite Luna with Celestia.

Honestly, you should be caught up now. If there's anything I missed give me a shout and I'll update it. :p
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015, 09:18 PM by A.M Team.)
04-13-2015, 09:17 PM
Find
FailedExperiment Offline

(04-13-2015, 09:17 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: I'll try...

Spoilers for the first two episodes btw...
Spoiler below!

Twilight was an amazing student, some much so that her parents enrolled her into a top collage. There was one test, hatch a dragon egg. To much avail not only did she hatch the dragon (that will be the trusty sidekick Spike), she also lost control of a huge 'magic burst' that was very rare even for male ponies. This caught the attention of Princess Celestia, the ruler of Equestria, and made Twilight her student. That's when Twilight got her cutie-mark, a sign of her special talent of magic.

After Twilight was sent to Ponyville to study friendship and acquainting herself with 5 other ponies (Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash) Celestia's sister Luna had turned into her alter-ego Nightmare Night, planning on destroying Equestria for good. Twilight then sets out to confront Nightmare Moon and learns each element of harmony:

* RD - Loyalty
* AJ - Honesty
* FS - Kindness
* R - Generosity
* PP - Laughter
* TL - Magic

Each of these represent a huge magical force powerful enough to take down any foe. These would be used to defeat Nightmare Moon and reunite Luna with Celestia.

Honestly, you should be caught up now. If there's anything I missed give me a shout and I'll update it. :p

Not to post anything related to Amnesia, but is "Luna" an equivalent to The Shadow from The Dark Descent?

If it's a "black spirit" then how is it an antagonist if the creature has some sort of connection to the characters later in the series? I've been reading part of the Wiki by the way.

Also, I've never seen Rarity or Pinkie Pie. Would you mind describing them?
04-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Luna's pretty far off from the Shadow. I struggle to find a single similarity, other than that they are both... things...

04-14-2015, 01:38 AM
Find
FailedExperiment Offline

Eternal darkness is a factor... Think about it. I've just finished Episode 1 a few minutes ago.

When Daniel chooses the bad ending, he's trapped within The Shadow.

In a little kid's version, it's in the form of a creature who wants revenge, causing eternal night. The Shadow wasn't some vengeful spirit, yet, it just wanted to claim the orb back.
04-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Necro'd, I just had to share this without angering people...

[Image: internet-in-a-nutshell_o_1656277.jpg]
07-15-2015, 03:44 PM
Find