Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Low-spoiler walkthrough?
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
Low-spoiler walkthrough?

Hellooooooo everyone,
I just thought about the walkthrough project for Overture I helped pikacz with (http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=915), and I believe something similar would be nice for Black Plague as well.

I would volunteer for dividing the game into chapters and puzzles, like in the Overture walkthrough, but for most of the game I was just tapping through the base, occasionally freaking out and running a few hundred metres, while trying to do everything I thought I could do in every room. I guess that's the reason I only found two of the statues, and can't recall even the basic layout of the hallways, especially for the times when Clarence was messing around in "my" head. There are some puzzles and activities I remeber quite vividly, but can't get into a chronological order
So I'd appreciate any contribution containing details about the puzzles, items to be found in rooms, location of things, things to do, pretty much everything you can remember about the game.

I know there's already a walkthrough over at gamespot and I could just copy and subdivide that, but it's incomplete in some parts (no mention of the statues, as far as I know), and I would feel bad about doing that.

Also, I believe a community-created walkthrough just... well, "feels right" in some way. I don't know how to say it, but I'm certain some of you will know what that means Smile

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
02-25-2008, 02:27 AM
Find