Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ender
candlejack131 Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Ender

I got the boxlight working on my 06_redwoodquarters map so it looks better also fixed some broken seams. the inside of the outside shower house doesn't look right with the boxlight but you guys asked for it.

Thank you to the moderator.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2012, 09:44 PM by candlejack131.)
09-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Find
candlejack131 Offline

this place is deader then last years cat.

Ok so how should i make weather/tree changes with in areas
You are going on a bit of a journey in this so for trees would i add a little bit of the type you'll see on the next level near the end of the one before and how do you personally feel i should tackle weather changes?
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2012, 03:06 AM by candlejack131.)
09-15-2012, 02:57 AM
Find
candlejack131 Offline

Its been three days and the creator of white night has not responded to me how should i proceed
09-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Find
candlejack131 Offline

Ender News

Yes i do think that this deserves its own thread because to me it is very important. What i'm doing is thinking of NOT releasing my current version of Ender for 1. It is built upon the foundation of other custom entities to better the story. 2. I think i used not a whole bunch but DEFINITELY from to many other peoples stories. 3. These are to many people to contact and i have contacted about half of them and still no response from most. 4. Simplistic scripting. In other words nothing overly complicated and i want more complicated but thats to the help of "The Chaser" and of course HirnWirbel and warmachall i CAN make a more complicated story. No im not saying they should script for me i'm saying they provided me all together with enough information to better integrate fear. 5. SO i am going to finish Ender for the sake of my friends BUT will not release it due to lack of permission and mostly think i could do better. 6. The story was KINDA drull not dead up shit but not mainstream amnesia or penumbra good. 7. My point standing that i want my first released custom story to be GREAT not just meh good like Ender was i'm aiming for Tenebris Lake level editor experience with great integrated story like normal amnesia and great scripting like white night. 8. If you actually looked forward to Ender i GREATLY thank you and am sorry if i let you down. I just want to provided something better then just good. I hope you'll understand and doubt that this will be completely finished with the new version released until maybe the end or beginning of march. Thank you for sticking by my side and i hope you understand.
09-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(09-17-2012, 08:43 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: Its been three days and the creator of white night has not responded to me how should i proceed
He hasn't been on since May. Some other model creators from here, such as DonProtz and Hermoor, don't stick around. But they put their models up for use. I'm sure they'd be okay if you use them without contacting them, so long as you put their name in the credits.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2012, 04:14 AM by Statyk.)
09-25-2012, 04:14 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Well, Candlejack. It will be really nice to help you, but Tenebris Lake is a master creation. I don't know who made it, but I'm really sure that Tenebris wasn't his first CS.

You know... something I made once, was to make a CS where I implemented my knowledge. Try making one of these with the appropiated billboards, lights, and stuff so you know how to do them in the level editor.
It may be painful, but it's the true.
The slender in amnesia is something that a lot of people want, keep the work.

Some friends will s**t in their pants when they see him Big Grin

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
09-25-2012, 06:35 AM
Find
candlejack131 Offline

Thank you The Chaser again for your support i think that maybe i will release Ender but if i decide to do it please think of it as a test run of sorts. Like a beta before the final draft.
09-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(09-25-2012, 08:01 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: Thank you The Chaser again for your support i think that maybe i will release Ender but if i decide to do it please think of it as a test run of sorts. Like a beta before the final draft.
Will keep that in mind.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Website Find
candlejack131 Offline

Ok so well then i assume i'm allowed to use the white night stuff so the creator of "wake" and 'insominia" also refuses to respond to me i asked if i could use his snow particle effect in order to create a more dynamic weather system.
09-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Hummm... in the white night folder there is a readme telling who made the models. I think that there you could see if you can use them. Who is the creator of Insomnia and wake? Was there a readme?

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
09-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Find