Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Serious question to Jens
Unregistered

Serious question to Jens

Do you smoke weed?

You look exactly like a friend of mine and he is the biggest pot head i know. And you both look like a friend of a friend who is also a big stoner.

So, do you light up with the best of 'em?
06-30-2006, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

RE: Serious question to Jens

ugh, what a juvenile question KageOni...

Are you a stoner? Personally I gave up all kinds of drugs about a year ago. Drugs are a cheap escape to life and quite pointless in my opinion. I've learned my lesson. But hey whatever floats your boat ya stoner!!1 No offence... I'm just bugging ya.
06-30-2006, 03:38 AM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

This is so extremely beyond belief insulting.
06-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Website Find
Unregistered

I don't know why someone would ask such a question, especially when they don't know someone personally. It seems really out of line...
06-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

So your not a stoner, nothing wrong with it.
06-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

There's nothing wrong with drugs? Do you like people to do drugs KageOni? That's illegal.
07-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Drugs are a waste of time and money... believe me, I was a youngin' too once... and I thought drugs were cool. They aren't reality is much better when your mind isn't full of chemicals.
07-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Depending on who you ask, weed isn't a drug. Also, depending on where you live, it can be legal (whether de facto or even de iure) as well.
07-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

It's not about legality with me... its about principal. Drugs are a cheap and lousy way to escape something that is bugging you. Drug by definition meaning any substance used to alter your state of mind. Weed is a natural plant... but guess what, so is opium which makes heroin, and so is Coca leaves which makes Cocaine. Just because it's a plant, doesn't mean that it is okay.

Thats like someone smoking cat poo because it occurs naturally.
07-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I smoke every few months. I do it because for me its like a beer with friends. I'm not escaping problems but I know what you mean. The larger part of my friends do a lot of drugs and almost all of them smoke weed. And I don't like that my best friend has done coke or drops acid now and then, but my opinion on life is that you have to live it how you feel is right. I don't judge people for any thing they do as long as it doesn't physically harm some one uninvolved. Its not my place and no one has given me that right. And I hold a deep resentment against any one who thinks they have that right.

And to Jens, I am sorry that I insulted you. I did not mean in a negative way.
07-01-2006, 11:29 PM