Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing story production to do the inspired one
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Changing story production to do the inspired one

(09-19-2012, 01:57 AM)Statyk Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 01:49 AM)crisosphinx Wrote: If I had more time, I'd be willing to put my all into it with you; however, Damascus stole me. Perhaps you could get Traggey to help or maybe even Hirnwirbel?
I think I speak for both of them, as well as myself, to not refer to anyone when someone needs help. If we can help, we'll come and help. Traggey is quite busy as he hardly has time for the Timorem team, so I don't think he will be able to help. As for Hirnwirbel (crazy name by the way, haha), I think she has schooling or some other projects to take care of. If they are willing to help, they will come ask, but I've caught referrals a few times on the forums and it will just get members' hopes up, then let down when we tell them we can't.

Just a heads up, nothing personal.
This is true. I'll edit my post.

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
09-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83

I'm sorry for choosing such stories, I've seen and played some amazing stories that I feel I need a great one just to stand out. Though now I feel disappointed and now must do something else.

Thanks for the input.
09-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

(09-19-2012, 02:26 AM)The Rock Worm Wrote: I'm sorry for choosing such stories, I've seen and played some amazing stories that I feel I need a great one just to stand out. Though now I feel disappointed and now must do something else.

Thanks for the input.
A great one doesn't have to be fancy. Do you get ice cream cause of it's extremely swirly, beautiful colors do you? No, you get it cause it tastes good, it's something that you know you're familiar with, but it's so good that you want more!

Fanciness = more models and exclusive content. Stuff you don't need.

Make a good story, get us excited!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! If you make it well, they will come (and consider me one of those who will play your mod, just make sure the story and the atmosphere is there! ;D ).

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
09-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

(09-19-2012, 02:36 AM)crisosphinx Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 02:26 AM)The Rock Worm Wrote: I'm sorry for choosing such stories, I've seen and played some amazing stories that I feel I need a great one just to stand out. Though now I feel disappointed and now must do something else.

Thanks for the input.
A great one doesn't have to be fancy. Do you get ice cream cause of it's extremely swirly, beautiful colors do you? No, you get it cause it tastes good, it's something that you know you're familiar with, but it's so good that you want more!

Fanciness = more models and exclusive content. Stuff you don't need.

Make a good story, get us excited!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! If you make it well, they will come (and consider me one of those who will play your mod, just make sure the story and the atmosphere is there! ;D ).
Thanks for that, I needed the pick-me-up. Smile

I did think up a small but good story, based on the Penumbra Worm chase scenes (though different setting and story).

Sorry for the over-reaction earlier nad thanks again buddy Big Grin
09-19-2012, 02:39 AM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

No problem! Tell me when you get it finished! I'm looking forward to it ;]

09-19-2012, 02:53 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

(09-19-2012, 02:53 AM)crisosphinx Wrote: No problem! Tell me when you get it finished! I'm looking forward to it ;]
Will do Big Grin
09-19-2012, 05:46 AM
Find