Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bug Conversation
Thinker Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago The Bug Conversation

First of all, I'd like to point something out.
On my last thread (General Discussion/Epic Subtitle Fail) which was closed by an admin, everyone kept on getting hot about how I said to "Fire the Subtitle Guy." I didn't mean this. I simply meant to make sure it doesn't get worse.

Anyway, to apologize to Frictional (Jens especially) I'd like to open a conversation about any programming errors or problems you had in Dark Decent, so Frictional can fix them in AMFP.

So, apologies to everyone, and please don't troll me again with any "Lazy Town" videos about pirates. Big Grin

We need to go deeper.
09-25-2012, 12:04 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: The Bug Conversation

Did you not pirate the game? And bug errors will be listed in the technical support. I'm pretty sure they're aware of what goes wrong with their stuff.
09-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

worked like a clock for me Smile

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
09-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Find
Thinker Offline

Threads: 4

This was mostly just an apology, but you can't just post a "Sorry" in a whole thread. You should probably post this in Tech Support anyway, but I needed a way to stop this post from being completely useless Smile

We need to go deeper.
09-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

TheGathered

Everybody makes mistakes. With each mistake you make, you become a better "you".

Hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes. I know I did.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

The Amnesia Support Forum has 101 pages of help topics. It is impossible to make a single thread for all of them. I don't know what happened at that other thread and I don't really want to know but this one should be closed now.

Keep in mind, always in a friendly way, that Frictional Games is arround 7 people I think so these tiny issues are more than welcome from them.
09-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Find