Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Introduction
Shddup Offline

Threads: 2
Introduction

Hey all Amnesia players, The name's shddup but sometimes people call me Chenchen due to my name =3. So, I'm new here and I really glad if you guys can guide in this forum though xD.

Anyway, Let me just say it straight. I really like playing amnesia and I could really need some custom stories that would Scare me off but somehow satisfy me at the same time. If you recommend me some stories I can play, I'm happy to accept the "challenge". These are the things I want from the story

-Creepy Atmosphere
-Enough Jumpscares to scare me and my friends off from their chairs
-Medium Puzzle solving type
-Not too short, I want longer stories about 1-1.5hrs of gameplay

Well, That's it I want from the custom stories. Please recommend for me =3

That's the end of my Introduction, Hope you guys read it. Tongue Be sure to leave posts for me XD.

PS: My amnesia is Justine Pack, which is 1.2 update.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 12:41 PM by Shddup.)
10-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Introduction

I think stuff like this was asked countless times. Not trying to be rude, but this kind of question was asked really who knows how many times.

You could try looking through Moddb, since in the showcase section you'll find lots of bad custom stories.

My Custom Story . (shameless advertising, I know, but I'd give an answer)

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
10-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Website Find
Shddup Offline

Threads: 2

(10-03-2012, 01:05 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I think stuff like this was asked countless times. Not trying to be rude, but this kind of question was asked really who knows how many times.

You could try looking through Moddb, since in the showcase section you'll find lots of bad custom stories.

My Custom Story . (shameless advertising, I know, but I'd give an answer)
Checked that before, But I'm too lazy to check one by one and I really don't know which is one worth download =3
10-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Search the forum for best custom story or similar. Stop being lazy.
10-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Website Find