Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Petition to see a LP by a FG member
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Petition to see a LP by a FG member

(10-11-2012, 12:01 PM)Dutton Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 07:47 PM)Bridge Wrote: Coercing one of the developers to take time out of their hectic schedule to record a LP? Nice. Don't you think they have anything better to do (as I'm sure they have played the major CSs already)?

Plus, why is whether or not they are scared by their own game the "ultimate question"? It probably affects them in the same fundamental way as it does you and me, except they know literally everything there is to know about it, so obviously they are not going to ever be surprised or truly afraid.
Agreed, and disagreed.

They might aswell have alot of things to see to, as for the Machine for pigs, and the super secret project.

but about the none surprise thing, i do not agree as they might not have played all custom stories? YES they made the game, but not the surprise momentoes in the CS's just sayin.

else i agree with your point of view.
Yeah, but they are aware of all of the big CSs. It's not that far-fetched to say they actually played them. If someone made a good mod for my game I would at least try it out.
10-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(10-10-2012, 07:47 PM)Bridge Wrote: Coercing one of the developers to take time out of their hectic schedule to record a LP? Nice. Don't you think they have anything better to do (as I'm sure they have played the major CSs already)?

Plus, why is whether or not they are scared by their own game the "ultimate question"? It probably affects them in the same fundamental way as it does you and me, except they know literally everything there is to know about it, so obviously they are not going to ever be surprised or truly afraid.
Relax and read between the lines.

The decision is ultimately theirs, and from what I am guessing:
If there is enough interest for this sort of thing frictional games will take their time to do this because
1. They provide follow-up service towards the community (as seen by the custom-story competition)
2. It has some sort of marketing-value (Frictional games encourage this type of marketing)

So if there is enough interest, they might consider the benefits outweight the costs. As for choice of play I'm sure something can be worked out. If your guess is correct; that they've played all of the good stories out there, a new one can be made to serve this purpose.

And it's sort of fun!

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

10-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

(10-11-2012, 03:33 AM)Sexbad Wrote: I would like to see one of them do a narrated playthrough of the Penumbra game to make up for the fact that they never implemented developer commentary. Or maybe more than one in a Skype call.
I like this idea too.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
10-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Do want.

DO FU**ING WANT!!
10-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Website Find