Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Metal Gear Solid:Megathread "snake? Snake? Snaaaaakeee!!"
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Metal Gear Solid:Megathread "snake? Snake? Snaaaaakeee!!"

there are 3 ratchet and clank Ps3 games. "tools of destruction", "quest for booty" (a downloadable title) and "a crack in time". theres Q force coming next year, theres also All 4 one, wich is an MP only spin off, so, im not interested in that one.

yes, i have heard that MGS will be multi-platform in future as well, wich will be awesome,. so long as its not a lazy port done for profit. i dont think kojima would allow that, but, you know how all powerfull "marketing" are these days. man, MGS on PC... that will be awesome if its done right.
10-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(10-10-2012, 10:01 PM)the dark side Wrote: there are 3 ratchet and clank Ps3 games. "tools of destruction", "quest for booty" (a downloadable title) and "a crack in time". theres Q force coming next year, theres also All 4 one, wich is an MP only spin off, so, im not interested in that one.

yes, i have heard that MGS will be multi-platform in future as well, wich will be awesome,. so long as its not a lazy port done for profit. i dont think kojima would allow that, but, you know how all powerfull "marketing" are these days. man, MGS on PC... that will be awesome if its done right.
You know MGS1 and MGS2 are on PC, right? MGS1 on PC was a very well done port (it was actually done by Microsoft). MGS2 is playable but not very good.
10-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

i had heard MGS1 was on pc, but ive never found it anywhere, I will definatly have to take a look!

i never really liked MGS2 that much, like many players i just couldnt get on with raiden. not Kojima-sans best decision in my opinion, but, who am i to argue with the master.
10-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(10-10-2012, 10:27 PM)the dark side Wrote: i had heard MGS1 was on pc, but ive never found it anywhere, I will definatly have to take a look!

i never really liked MGS2 that much, like many players i just couldnt get on with raiden. not Kojima-sans best decision in my opinion, but, who am i to argue with the master.
He's still a very interesting character and MGS2 has some incredibly memorable scenes (I remember nearly breaking my space bar in the scene where Solidus is choking you. And that was on hard (I think); I can't imagine what it's like on European Extreme). And there is a quite lengthy prologue where you play as Solid Snake so I don't really see all the hate. I was disappointed to but I got over it and enjoyed it a lot.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012, 10:40 PM by Bridge.)
10-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Find
wolfmaster1231 Offline

Threads: 43

(10-10-2012, 10:40 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 10:27 PM)the dark side Wrote: i had heard MGS1 was on pc, but ive never found it anywhere, I will definatly have to take a look!

He's still a very interesting character and MGS2 has some incredibly memorable scenes (I remember nearly breaking my space bar in the scene where Solidus is choking you. And that was on hard (I think); I can't imagine what it's like on European Extreme). And there is a quite lengthy prologue where you play as Solid Snake so I don't really see all the hate. I was disappointed to but I got over it and enjoyed it a lot.
My cousin got the Hd colllection and Mgs4 so i usally go to him to play the games i have seen my cousin play the whole mgs1 and i have mgs2 substance on my xbox so i have played a lot of them right now im playing peace walker Tongue

Its funny to go around naked and flip the hell out of the guards Tongue in Mgs2

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 07:13 AM by wolfmaster1231.)
10-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Find