Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement Key to Freedom 0.9 (testers needed)
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Key to Freedom 0.9 (testers needed)

Spoiler below!
(11-10-2012, 08:20 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: When you arrived place where is 4 orb altars and I climbed in a little storage over that shelf and vase supposed to fall then it contains a some sort of key? My Q is? Where is it I can't find it. Another bug perhaps?
But did you climb up the shelf? And did you took the piece of orb-shard? Did the vase fall and broke?

11-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(11-11-2012, 09:36 PM)Alex Ros Wrote:
Spoiler below!
(11-10-2012, 08:20 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: When you arrived place where is 4 orb altars and I climbed in a little storage over that shelf and vase supposed to fall then it contains a some sort of key? My Q is? Where is it I can't find it. Another bug perhaps?
But did you climb up the shelf? And did you took the piece of orb-shard? Did the vase fall and broke?

Yeah, but I can't find any key here.

“Life is a game, play it”
11-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Do you have such a directory?
C:\Program Files\Frictional Games\Amnesia\static_objects\ptest
No matter where Amnesia is installed at your computer, just check out for ...static_objects\ptest
and if it's there please tell how much it "weights" in MBites.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2012, 12:25 AM by Alex Ros.)
11-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(11-12-2012, 12:24 AM)Alex Ros Wrote: Do you have such a directory?
C:\Program Files\Frictional Games\Amnesia\static_objects\ptest
No matter where Amnesia is installed at your computer, just check out for ...static_objects\ptest
and if it's there please tell how much it "weights" in MBites.
22,5 MB.

11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Find
Akos115 Offline

Threads: 14

I think im kinda stupid... but i can't get the door open which holds the buttons with the triangle, square and circle behind it... can someone help me? Rolleyes

11-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Humiliation, I thought you got "broken" Justine and some files are missing, but everything's fine with your files... I don't know what's wrong with your playthrough. I got no crashes at all, no serious bugs. I really wanted to help, but I don't know what kind of advice can I give you... wait for author, Illdash.

Akos115, and that door wouldn't open. Look for another way to get inside that... that cage. The way inside is just there, no need to go anywhere.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012, 12:22 AM by Alex Ros.)
11-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(11-13-2012, 12:21 AM)Alex Ros Wrote: Humiliation, I thought you got "broken" Justine and some files are missing, but everything's fine with your files... I don't know what's wrong with your playthrough. I got no crashes at all, no serious bugs. I really wanted to help, but I don't know what kind of advice can I give you... wait for author, Illdash.

Oh Darn. :/

11-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Find
lllDash Offline

Threads: 12

(11-11-2012, 10:12 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Spoiler below!

I'm back Tongue !
Oh, and thanks to Alex Ros for keeping an eye on this thread while i was gone.

Ok.....So you can't find the key to the mansion's tower?:
Spoiler below!

-did you look at where the vase fell? the key slides a few feet away from where the vase landed.
-if the key is not there; go back to the elevator, go back up to the hub and then back down. then go and knock over the vase again and see if the key comes out again.

If the key is still not there, then.....I don't know whats causing it. All that happens is the key is activated when the vase falls down, that's all, nothing complicated, it can't be the CS fault. I might be wrong, but, reinstalling Amnesia may work because I have already tested this CS on 6 different computers without any major bugs.....with AND without the Justine pack.

Sorry if I'm not much of any help. By the way how did you fix that door problem you had?

My Custom Story: KEY TO FREEDOM: http://www.moddb.com/mods/key-to-freedom
11-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(11-15-2012, 01:16 PM)lllDash Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 10:12 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Spoiler below!

I'm back Tongue !
Oh, and thanks to Alex Ros for keeping an eye on this thread while i was gone.

Ok.....So you can't find the key to the mansion's tower?:
Spoiler below!

-did you look at where the vase fell? the key slides a few feet away from where the vase landed.
-if the key is not there; go back to the elevator, go back up to the hub and then back down. then go and knock over the vase again and see if the key comes out again.

If the key is still not there, then.....I don't know whats causing it. All that happens is the key is activated when the vase falls down, that's all, nothing complicated, it can't be the CS fault. I might be wrong, but, reinstalling Amnesia may work because I have already tested this CS on 6 different computers without any major bugs.....with AND without the Justine pack.

Sorry if I'm not much of any help. By the way how did you fix that door problem you had?

I don't really know how, but I what I did was restart whole story and played again, then after I clicked that door I can proceed no crashes at all. Weird.

11-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Find
lllDash Offline

Threads: 12

[Image: greathallkeytofreedom.jpg]

HELLO AGAIN! I'm back to give a long overdue update to the final version of Key to Freedom.

I thought long and hard about the feedback I received. Some puzzles may have been too cryptic, there had been reports of game breaking glitches, etc.

A substantial amount of features and bug fixes have been added to Key to freedom 1.0.
I referred to the last release as 0.9 but I was wrong; It should've been called 0.7. As my skills have improved in the last few months, I've gone back to maps (that have previously been labeled as complete) and spent most of my time fixing, adding, removing, redesigning, etc, in order to make the experience more smooth and the presentation more polished.

It's coming soon! I just need to record the rest of the commentary.
Wink

...Also can someone please suggest the best method of distributing this CS. I'm having a hard time making a ModDB page Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2013, 04:43 PM by lllDash.)
05-31-2013, 04:42 PM
Find