Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Rant Thread
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Rant Thread

Because of Adolf Hitler making it connected with him, we can no longer Heil(nazi salute) in many parts of the world without causing offense. That is sad for it is actually a pretty cool arm pose.
Another reason to hate Adolf Hitler!
04-17-2014, 05:44 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

related to above and related to the topic

Its natural now for every person to automaticly hate Hitler and mark him as the worst person to have ever lived in the world. While it's true that he deserves all the hate and is definetly an evil man, people seem to forget about Himmler.

rant: Ignorance.

Himmler was the founder of the SS. He was addicted to the whole aryan-germanic mythical history and is the main person to blame for the holocaust. He was the founder of concentration camps and all other camps of the sort.

yet rarely anyone seems to know about him

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
04-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(04-17-2014, 06:37 PM)Dogfood Wrote: related to above and related to the topic

Its natural now for every person to automaticly hate Hitler and mark him as the worst person to have ever lived in the world. While it's true that he deserves all the hate and is definetly an evil man, people seem to forget about Himmler.

Himmler was the founder of the SS. He was addicted to the whole aryan-germanic mythical history and is the main person to blame for the holocaust. He was the founder of concentration camps and all other camps of the sort.

even more often people forget Stalin and all terrible things he did

edit: changed this post a little, im not saying that ussr was completely evil
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2014, 07:34 PM by Deep One.)
04-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(04-17-2014, 07:28 PM)Deep One Wrote: even more often people forget Stalin and all terrible things he did

Do they? I often hear Hitler and Stalin mentioned in the same breath.

Quote:im not saying that ussr was completely evil

Wasn't it? I mean, Russia has always been completely evil.
04-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(04-17-2014, 11:02 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 07:28 PM)Deep One Wrote: even more often people forget Stalin and all terrible things he did

Do they? I often hear Hitler and Stalin mentioned in the same breath.

I don't. You can see it even in this forum

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/sea...order=desc

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/sea...order=desc
04-18-2014, 07:10 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(04-17-2014, 06:37 PM)Dogfood Wrote: related to above and related to the topic

I only really know about Himmler thanks to Wolfenstein. It didn't really do much to me in one of the endings of one installment where he is seen and is the only non-fictional character actually in the game.

Only through that little passage did I look him up and realise that he did a lot of stuff which we blame on general Nazi Germany.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
04-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

Off-topic-on-topic:
Bridge changed his icon for the first time in centuries and it's weirding me out :s
(that counts as a rant, right?)

On-topic-off-topic:
Heard about Himmler in highschool. Not sure if it was just because I had great teachers or if it was in the curriculum.

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
04-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Find