Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Suitor Run
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Make Suitor Run

(10-19-2012, 06:07 PM)Statyk Wrote:
(10-19-2012, 05:56 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: You'll have to edit a variable in the monster's entity file thru the Model Editor. Set the walking speed's variable to the exact number the run speed uses, then save the modifed entity file somewhere in your CS folder, then once you created the monster, switch to the ent file you created in your CS's folder (select the entity you created instead of the default one used).

The easier solution is to stick with the walking, but you're welcome to try this.
You may want to go to his Edit > Animations and replace the walk .dae_anim with the run's .dae_anim. As well as increase the walk speed in Edit > User Defined Variables until you find a suitable speed.

Yea, i'm having problem with this thing now... I go to settings > animations. Then i click Walk and the [...] at 'file'. Since the entity is in my custom story, then i go to custom_stories and BAM! My custom story is not there, only 3 other custom stories. LaCaza, OE (Which is a custom story i made), and Newmap which i must've made sometime when i was new... This isn't even how my VirtualStore is...

EDIT: Now it seems to work... Hm

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2012, 07:02 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
10-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Find