Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bug or not - Note in the canteen
ShardofTruth Offline

Threads: 1
Bug or not - Note in the canteen

I'm posting this in the spoiler forum, because it's somewhat spoilery from my point of view.
First of all, Penumbra: Black Plague is a fantastic game, I liked it even better than the first episode. I'm playing the German localised version, so there are maybe issues, because I have to retranslate a bit.

My problem:

In the canteen can be found a note, which is listed as "Note of a survivor" (or "Notiz eines Ãœberlebenden" in German).
The note has the same content as the note, you get by reading the text files on the computer two rooms ahead, "Shelter overview" (or "Shelter Ãœbersicht" in German).

Now about the questions:

1. Does this occur also in the English version?
2a. If yes, why? Why should there be the same note twice in the game and also so close to each other? Also, why it's called "Note of a survivor" when it's not written by a survivor?
2b. If no, can somebody please make a transcription of the Englisch note? Thanks.

There should be more notes of survivors in Black Plague, because I really liked them in Overture, especially the one from Without-A-Tongue-Dr. Roberts (see, that's why we are in the spoiler section.)
03-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Find
Major_Tom Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Bug or not - Note in the canteen

I didn't even know you could get into the canteen. It said the door was firmly shut each time, how do you get in there?
05-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Find