Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Soundgarden - 2012 - King Animal
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
Soundgarden - 2012 - King Animal

As long as this one is off-topic I hope it's fine to make such a thread...

Soundgarden. One of the grunge era classic bands. Most known for "Black Hole Sun" and "Spoonman" singles. Formed on late 1984. Released their 1st album on 1988 and the last one on 1996. Disbanded on early 1997.

15 years passed. Their new album "King Animal" announced to be released on November 13th 2012.

1st single and official video on a new song "Non-State Actor": http://youtu.be/KIDInlJJFb0

What do you think about it?

My own feelings are a bit mixed. On one hand it sounds fine, melody is driving. But on the other hand it's sounds a lot less talented and, than their own previous records. The energy is lost. But maybe objectively the song's just great and I just have to get used to this "new energy".
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 08:10 PM by Alex Ros.)
11-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Website Find
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Soundgarden - 2012 - King Animal

I liked "Been Away Too Long". And even "Live To Rise" off the Avengers soundtrack was still good. I'm really looking forward to King Animal. Looking through comments on youtube and such I see a lot of people complaining that it doesn't sound like the old soundgarden... well I don't really care as long as it sounds GOOD and it has Chris Cornell singing.
11-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Find