Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New monster idea.
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
New monster idea.

I somehow find that scary.
Some women in the middle ages are wearing long peaked hats.
Couldn't find some pictures in the internet, but a video which contains some of such women.

If FG could make a female monster of that with the hat, it would be scary.

11-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10
RE: New monster idea.

Good god, I'll never get over that One Missed Call poster.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
11-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Hm... yeah they sure are scary. Although that hat reminds me of my Burgfräulein-costume that I had for carnival when I was little. Aah I was such a cute, pink little princess! Tongue Not in the year after though. I was a pirate then! Arrrr!

... umm... where was I. Oh right, scariness. Well, I think they are very scary, but in what setting would they fit in? A good monster needs to have some sort of connection to the world its in or the story thats going on or the psyche of the protagonist... something along those lines. Any ideas?
11-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(11-07-2012, 12:06 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Hm... yeah they sure are scary. Although that hat reminds me of my Burgfräulein-costume that I had for carnival when I was little. Aah I was such a cute, pink little princess! Tongue Not in the year after though. I was a pirate then! Arrrr!

... umm... where was I. Oh right, scariness. Well, I think they are very scary, but in what setting would they fit in? A good monster needs to have some sort of connection to the world its in or the story thats going on or the psyche of the protagonist... something along those lines. Any ideas?
The white lady? Walking around the church?

Trying is the first step to success.
11-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Find
GoldenFalcon101 Offline

(11-07-2012, 12:06 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Hm... yeah they sure are scary. Although that hat reminds me of my Burgfräulein-costume that I had for carnival when I was little. Aah I was such a cute, pink little princess! Tongue Not in the year after though. I was a pirate then! Arrrr!

Maybe a little girl, who obviously likes dressing up as a princess, and that's her favourite hat, and she was turned into a monster whilst wearing her princess dress? And maybe the hat is sewn to her head or something.
11-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(11-07-2012, 07:12 PM)GoldenFalcon101 Wrote:

Maybe a little girl, who obviously likes dressing up as a princess, and that's her favourite hat, and she was turned into a monster whilst wearing her princess dress? And maybe the hat is sewn to her head or something.
And she'll be walking around the house...
"Mommy? Mommy where are you?"

She want's attention. And if she finds you...

"Mommy come look at my dress!"

The mother was found, torn apart...

"Mommy, I'm the princess!"

Some people say the little girl still haunts the corridors...

"My wish is your demand!"

Trying is the first step to success.
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246

Glad to hear you like this idea.
Of course, the setting must be in the middle ages or 15th century.
11-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Why does screaming always give me the creeps.
Even if they're not random.
11-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Find