Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Exercising - not a blog
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Exercising - not a blog

(12-10-2012, 01:06 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Oh did this thread get revived?
Well, I'm almost embarassed to admit it, but... I started working out, too. And it's going quite well so far - in terms of pushups, I'm at a maximum of 30 right now, which surprises me to no end. When this thread got started it was only about 10 or so...
So yeah, guess you were indeed a source of motivation there, Robo Big Grin How's your sports plan going?
Why are you embarrassed that you work out though? I'm embarrassed that I don't work out as much as I should.
12-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: Why are you embarrassed that you work out though? I'm embarrassed that I don't work out as much as I should.
Aah, it's just that I've always told people how much I hate doing sport and so on...and that hell would freeze over before you'd catch me doing anything remotely exercise-related.
And now here I am, all excited that I'm making progress xD
12-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

ROBOSPROG! i challenge you!

wrestling competition!

me vs you! Lets do it!

sry i don't know whats happening to me today

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
12-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

Ow. I did five retarded pushups, but then I collapsed and hit my forehead on the floor with a big thud.

Edit:
I just didn't care, so I went Full Retard today. With the power of my retardation, I managed to do SIX retarded pushups! SIX!

Edit:
I went Full Retard! SEVEN PUSHUPS! If only my retardation was some kind of superpower, and not just me not doing them properly. The computer store clerk has arms several TIMES my arms. The Head Nerd can kick my ass without breaking a sweat.

Edit:
TWO pushups. Two and a half, I guess. It's better than one, I guess...

Edit:
I kind of blacked out again, so I don't know for sure, but I may have done as much as five pushups.

Edit:
Five pushups! ...and a half? Do half pushups count? One day, I dream about becoming as strong as a woman. That's my goal right now.

Edit:
Blacked out again. Seven and a half, maybe? I don't know if they were retarded or not. An hour later I'm still dizzy from exhaustion.

Edit:
Seven, but they looked retarded. I don't know why I keep doing retarded ones. Also, instead of training, I've spent these last few days gorging myself on fat food. My weight is humonguous by now.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012, 06:10 PM by Cranky Old Man.)
12-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(12-10-2012, 11:56 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Ow. I did five retarded pushups, but then I collapsed and hit my forehead on the floor with a big thud.
its a start Big Grin

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
12-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

Now, some might say "But Cranky, why exercise when you suck at it so much?". To that I say... ...something epic, like "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.". ...but in a real life-and-death scenario, I feel that all this training has paid off somewhat, at least if you can believe the experts at Oatmeal:

[Image: 2_35_seconds.jpg]

Test your might here.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(12-31-2012, 07:24 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Now, some might say "But Cranky, why exercise when you suck at it so much?". To that I say... ...something epic, like "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.". ...but in a real life-and-death scenario, I feel that all this training has paid off somewhat, at least if you can believe the experts at Oatmeal:

[Image: 2_35_seconds.jpg]

Test your might here.

aw, crap.

[Image: 2_26_seconds.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012, 12:47 PM by Tiger.)
12-31-2012, 12:44 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

[Image: 2_36_seconds.jpg]
[Image: 17_26.jpg]

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013, 08:24 PM by The chaser.)
01-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(12-31-2012, 07:24 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: [Image: 2_35_seconds.jpg]

I suspect the reason you didn't score very low is because you're just morally reprehensible, and you happen to be (nothing to do with all those cakes) a lard, which would be why you didn't score any higher. Then again, I'm shocked a bear would be willing to touch you, even after you assaulted it's genitalia, cubs, habitat, and most other living things in the area reachable by you (nowhere that isn't a two-minute walk from a snack).

I know if I were a bear, I would stay the hell away from you; I've always imagined being eaten alive to be a horrible way to die.

(01-03-2013, 02:06 PM)The chaser Wrote: I just can't resist the thought of being covered by a swarm of warm, sweaty boys, all of whom are wriggling around, struggling.

Stop derailing this thread, chaser!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013, 11:39 PM by failedALIAS.)
01-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(01-03-2013, 11:37 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 07:24 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: [Image: 2_35_seconds.jpg]

I suspect the reason you didn't score very low is because you're just morally reprehensible, and you happen to be (nothing to do with all those cakes) a lard, which would be why you didn't score any higher. Then again, I'm shocked a bear would be willing to touch you, even after you assaulted it's genitalia, cubs, habitat, and most other living things in the area reachable by you (nowhere that isn't a two-minute walk from a snack).

I know if I were a bear, I would stay the hell away from you; I've always imagined being eaten alive to be a horrible way to die.

(01-03-2013, 02:06 PM)The chaser Wrote: I just can't resist the thought of being covered by a swarm of warm, sweaty boys, all of whom are wriggling around, struggling.

Stop derailing this thread, chaser!

What, I didn't write that. You damn manipulator D:

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
01-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Find