Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG] Sanity doesn't drain when looking at monster if you load game before encounter
wolkenwand Offline

Threads: 3
[BUG] Sanity doesn't drain when looking at monster if you load game before encounter

I just realized that if you save game in a room, then load it again the next time you staring at the monster your screen will not distort, which mean your sanity doesn't drain! looks like nobody mentioning this yet. I think this is some kind of bug or maybe a cheat! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013, 06:22 AM by wolkenwand.)
11-13-2012, 03:58 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: Sanity doesn't drain when looking at monster when you [SPOILER] in a room

Hm, didn't know this... surely its a bug, hardly a cheat since there's no point in cheating in Amnesia:
Spoiler below!
Amnesia is one of those games where you can't fail. If theoretically you had trouble getting past a monster, you could just run towards it and get killed, it will be gone when you respawn.
But of course its not good to think about the game that way. It's not meant to be beaten, its meant to be experienced! Wink
11-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Sanity doesn't drain when looking at monster when you [SPOILER] in a room

(11-13-2012, 02:26 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Hm, didn't know this... surely its a bug, hardly a cheat since there's no point in cheating in Amnesia:
Spoiler below!
Amnesia is one of those games where you can't fail. If theoretically you had trouble getting past a monster, you could just run towards it and get killed, it will be gone when you respawn.
But of course its not good to think about the game that way. It's not meant to be beaten, its meant to be experienced! Wink
Unless your playing Poisonous I think
11-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Website Find