Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notepad++ HPS Support Problem
amusei Offline

Threads: 8
Question  Notepad++ HPS Support Problem

Hello, everybody,
I have been using "Improved Notepad++ HPS Support" for a long time without problems. Yesterday I reinstalled my Windows. Then I downloaded Notepad++, downloaded the HPS Support and unzipped it in notepad++/plugins/APIs but it didn't colourize my .hps files at all. The scripts are just plain black like this text and not as they used to be before I reinstalled my Windows. Does somebody know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance Smile

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2012, 08:39 AM by amusei.)
11-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: Notepad++ HPS Support Problem

I think your looking for : On the Menu > Settings > Style Configurator.

On the left side is a scroll menu named "Style". Play around with those.
11-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Find
amusei Offline

(11-16-2012, 04:22 PM)Rapture Wrote: I think your looking for : On the Menu > Settings > Style Configurator.

On the left side is a scroll menu named "Style". Play around with those.
When I go there and look for HPS (under language) it doesn't even appear.
11-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I usually just use the C++ language type since that is what amnesia's hps are based on. does the HPS support look any different?
11-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Find
amusei Offline

(11-16-2012, 04:55 PM)Statyk Wrote: I usually just use the C++ language type since that is what amnesia's hps are based on. does the HPS support look any different?
Yes, it looks a lot better. It is very easy to locate certain parts without using search. I used C++ language before but it isn't as good as the HPS.
11-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Find
Apjjm Offline
Is easy to say

Threads: 18

For colorization you also need to import the user defined dialogue part (View -> User-Defined-Dialogue) and choose "import" and navigate to the "userDefinedlang.xml" file (this should have come with the zip file linked on the wiki). Verify that in the little extensions box ".hps" is there.

If you have done this, and it doesn't work you may want to go into the user defined dialog area, select the "hps" entry from the drop-down list and remove it. Then restart notepad++ and try the above steps again.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012, 08:00 PM by Apjjm.)
11-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Find
amusei Offline

(11-16-2012, 07:59 PM)Apjjm Wrote: For colorization you also need to import the user defined dialogue part (View -> User-Defined-Dialogue) and choose "import" and navigate to the "userDefinedlang.xml" file (this should have come with the zip file linked on the wiki). Verify that in the little extensions box ".hps" is there.

If you have done this, and it doesn't work you may want to go into the user defined dialog area, select the "hps" entry from the drop-down list and remove it. Then restart notepad++ and try the above steps again.
It worked! (but some things were diffrent). Thanks very much Smile
11-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Find