Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amnesia is lagging badly can anyone help
Warriors Curse Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago amnesia is lagging badly can anyone help

my game is so laggy,quite dark and not much colour but its the lagging that has been pecking my head for days now and i just wanted to know how can i stop the lagging cause iv tried everything from loads of threads on the internet and i just cant seem to stop the lagging. iv tried changing game resolution iv updated my computer and loads of other thing so iv come to the conclusion that there is something im missing that iv not tried and i cant think what this is can you help. any help is much apreciated thank you.
11-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: amnesia is lagging badly can anyone help

(11-19-2012, 10:34 AM)Warriors Curse Wrote: my game is so laggy,quite dark and not much colour but its the lagging that has been pecking my head for days now and i just wanted to know how can i stop the lagging cause iv tried everything from loads of threads on the internet and i just cant seem to stop the lagging. iv tried changing game resolution iv updated my computer and loads of other thing so iv come to the conclusion that there is something im missing that iv not tried and i cant think what this is can you help. any help is much apreciated thank you.
PC Specs? The problem might not be your computer's software; its likely that its the hardware, but im not too sure

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
11-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Find
Warriors Curse Offline

well my graphics card is ati radeon x1050 as i cannot afford anything better anytime soon but my pc is windows 7 if this helps. but i was reading another thread a few days ago (before i made my account on here) and the person on the thread sounded like they had the same problem as me or something similar and they solved it so i was just think since then that i can sort this out i just dont understand what i need to do to sort it out. thanks Mine Turtle.

i couldnt see the image under your writing if thats important.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 10:51 AM by Warriors Curse.)
11-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Run the game at the lowest possible settings, set everything in the ATI control panel to the lowest settings possible and make sure to not have any other programs running the in the background while playing and it might work better. Also if you are using a windows aero theme (shadows and fancy effects) it can help to switch to a more resource friendly simple theme while playing games.
11-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Website Find
Warriors Curse Offline

i have already done and it helped but the game is still so laggy and a few other things are that i cant see the mouse in game, i cant pause or open inventory but the start menu is fine though and iv put all game settings to low or off to help. im stumped haha but thanks anyway.
11-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Find
Warriors Curse Offline

this game is making me angry haha because i just wanna play without it lagging. isnt there anything i can download to help stop it lagging ?
11-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Sorry, but no. Your graphics card is just too weak to play the game properly. Unless you can upgrade your computer, you'll have to live with the lag.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
11-20-2012, 03:49 AM
Find